The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: A Scythe

Vard

i like scythe, my friends i love scythes but that said it makes no sense it dosent fit in with the game at all im sorry but as much as it would "look cool" it makes no sense

So a ninja running around with a claymore or radiator hammer makes perfect sense but a scythe is just too far?

And why does a weapon have to make all that much sense?

Afterall we are space ninja robots(kinda) essentially. Whats wrong with wielding impracticle weapons when they would look cool?

because the game is ment to be somewhat realistic they are not going to add something that dosent make any sense

edit: oh i forgot that the devlopers created a diffrent game where ninjas ran around with a gaint to handed sword (claymore)

Edited by vats3

edit: oh i forgot that the devlopers created a diffrent game where ninjas ran around with a gaint to handed sword (claymore)

Also remember that you have a giant two handed sword on fire. Same with a giant axe on fire...

Rule of cool my friend, rule of cool.

i like scythe, my friends i love scythes but that said it makes no sense it dosent fit in with the game at all im sorry but as much as it would "look cool" it makes no sense

Their adding a "Glaive" to the game according to the live stream. That weapon was used in ancient Japan and China, so scythes would fit in just fine if done right with ninjas, hammers, shotguns, and all the cool weirdness.

Their adding a "Glaive" to the game according to the live stream. That weapon was used in ancient Japan and China, so scythes would fit in just fine if done right with ninjas, hammers, shotguns, and all the cool weirdness.

Not just a glaive. Its THE GLAIVE weapon from their game dark sector. not the simple glaive from ancient japan.

Edited by Venarge

I vote Guan Dao. Much cooler than a scythe, and still practical (assuming it is meant for combat, unlike this "collectors" Guan Dao, shown below...which is of course, overly ornate for actual combat use..it would be unnecessarily expensive to produce them as such )

http://www.chinatown-shop.com/images/p1/567.jpg

--- Nvm, clearly based on post count.

Edited by Adrenochrome

• 4 weeks later...