The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Struggle Is Real

Bobsplosion

WTF......

And you bargain with me for Max serration and max heavy calibur from 1k to 750p?

Feel like punching you in the face.

Hey guys,

pretty sure this is the reward for IAmSalva for winning the OP's warframe wallpaper(?) contest.

No one got ripped off ;)

Bob I hate to sound entitled, but you had a mini-contest in a contest that I won, and I never got anything from it. I added you and my friend request has been pending since. I try and whisper you now and then but you're always offline.

I literally quoted you like an hour ago after you mentioned it.

I literally quoted you like an hour ago after you mentioned it.

I figured you'd see it here before you saw it there, but I digress. We keep missing each other. I don't remember what it amounted to either actually. Meh, just keep it, I have more than enough.

Also I like how no one noticed that the items being traded swaps after the trade ends, meaning your screenshot is showing you paying 1k plat for that mod and not vice versa. Everyone's reaction is the opposite of what it should be... right?

Edited by VegetableBasket

I figured you'd see it here before you saw it there, but I digress. We keep missing each other. I don't remember what it amounted to either actually. Meh, just keep it, I have more than enough.

Also I like how no one noticed that the items being traded swaps after the trade ends, meaning your screenshot is showing you paying 1k plat for that mod and not vice versa. Everyone's reaction is the opposite of what it should be... right?

Some people get it, some don't.

Can't tell who is who.

This could be real, but forgive me for being cynical.

If I wanted to post a screenshot of a ridiculous trade this is how it would've happened:

Me: Hey help me get a screenshot of a crazy trade so I can post it.

Clan member/ Close Friend/ Relative: Sure, how much you thinking?

Me: 1000 platinum.

Clan member/ Close Friend/ Relative: Let's do this!

But yeah, it could happen for real.