Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Mini-Boss Or Phobos Boss Concept (Art)

Lady_Khaos

There are few large boss battles, some are lazy scaled up units (eg Raptor), and I still hate that Phobos just uses recycled bosses. So, why not make a new one that actually is unique? Like...a Grineer gunship...

I imagine the battle would take place on a cliff, at the top of a Grineer tower, or on a bridge. The gunship could alternatively chase you through the mission, not being damage-able until you get to the arena.

However, I also say it could simply be a mini-boss (like Stalker or Harvester) because of its limited number of abilities.

7EDq9l5.jpg

Engine pods and cockpit could be weak points.

tIs5eTC.jpg

I suck at drawing in an isometric view so I didn't bother trying to. Obvious inspiration from the Russian Mi-24 attack helicopter and the existing Grineer shuttle. And if the devs are so adamant about Vor being present, he can be the pilot.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

I kinda like it.

I am imagine it like a flying Jackal. The attacks would have to be fairly telegraphed, like the Jackals grenades making a noise before they explode.

Slow moving and fairly tanky.

That's just my thoughts though.

Well the Hellions' missile barrages are certainly telegraphed, both with their unique sound and slow glowing approach. And this would basically use those.

• 2 months later...