The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove Forma Blueprint From Tower 3 Defense Reward.

Eltyranto

I don't want to see Forma being removed from the drop table in Defense, but rather they redesign the way it's done to bring it in line with how much effort other Void mission types require. Defense is significantly harder as well as much longer, and while I'm not opposed to the challenge it brings I am opposed to arbitrarily making some Prime gear harder to obtain.

You are either extremely high level and have no need for forma, have a ton of extra forma,  or don't realize how much forma is used.  Forma is used to alter our frames to match our playstyle or build the dojo/make dojo weapons which both require a load of forma.  Though i can somewhat see that is you are doing a high level void mission, getting forma instead of some other important bp would be disappointing.  Adding onto your idea that forma should be removed from t3 is that the drop rate for forma in lower tiers be increased or balanced.  

The more Forma and Forma BP you get from Void missions, the fewer duplicate Prime parts you're getting.  You want to talk frustration, try getting the second Fang Prime Blade when nothing seems to drop any more but Glaive bits because the drop tables have been crammed full of stuff.

Yeah, I'll keep the Forma BPs, thanks.  At least they have some potential use.

Edited by Tritanya

• 2 weeks later...

i think the point the OP was trying to make, is that a forma blueprint is already obtainable in many different tower quests, all of which take significantly less time and effort to acquire

even if they removed the forma bp, it would still be possible to obtain complete forma from T3 Defense

why run a T3 defense and sit there for ~30 minutes to get a forma bp, when you can do a survival and get multiple, or even a capture/ext for multiple chances in the exact same amount of time 

OP never said anything about removing forma entirely, just the bp

Edited by HillsAndTheSea

Codex Improvements + Void Drops

Does the Codex do what we said it would – and if not, when will it? Some would argue it doesn't. Yes, it tells us which enemy drops what mod, but missions still aren’t included. As mentioned in the last Hot Topics and in Livestream #20, improvements to the Codex are coming that will reveal Mission rewards. We acknowledge that the Codex needs to contain more information, and we’re working on updates that will help. The Codex allows for new ways to distribute information to players, and we’re grateful for all your feedback. In the meantime, we need to reveal information about what drops where in the Void – We will post the information online if the Codex isn't ready to show it!

Next week, there will be changes to Void Defense missions - they are becoming Endless Defense as opposed to set Wave countdown.  

This means that necessary information needs to be released.  With the release of the Void Defense changes will come Official Public Void Drops (What mission drops what) – this will be in text form and available outside game until the Codex is properly hooked up.

/thread