The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eligible Platinum For Trade

It should be, the only platinum that is untradeble is the Free 50 platinum that you get in the beggining of the game.

False.

As far as I know, only platinum which has been PURCHASED can be traded. Everything else (promotion, livestream, already traded) will be marked as "untradeable".

What about when I have a mix of bought in store plats and gained in promotion plats? Does the promotion plats get spent first, then store/traded plats get used afterwards when I buy say a frame. and when I trade only store/traded plats are visible.

My bet is that their database is having two entries for Platinum, namely platinum_trade and platinum_notrade. While it appears for you as if you have just one entry, during the trading process, one entry is being queried - so if you have 200 Platinum, 100 is stored in platinum_trade and the other 100 is stored in platinum_notrade, only platinum_trade gets queried. If you exceed the value, a message will appear telling you that you don't have a "sufficient amount to perform that action."

If you buy something on the market, both entries will be queried (or a third entry called "platinum_total").

That's pure speculation on my part, though.

Edited by LxLawliet