The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Random Freezing.

TheDelta

Hello everyone. I have been experiencing this weird random freezing when I play solo and online with friends. It starts off normal with my frames at 80 - 90 then after a few tile sets I get random freezing. It sucks because I usually freeze to the point everyone in my game drops out and I have to continue alone. I just recently returned to playing Warframe and I have never experienced this before. Funny thing is after the freezing I still get good frames. Then it happens again. I don't know if some of the tiles cause this or not but if anyone knows a fix that would really be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Same for me after 11.5

The only thing i noticed so far - Shield Drones are causing this upon death (noticed that while run a lot Invasions), their body stretches for a moment - this causes that 1 sec. freeze.

It doesn't happens constantly, but like 50% of all the time.

Yeah, the group I play with and myself have this problem as well. Most of the time the freezes of all of the clients synch up while the host stays unaffected. I also noticed it being more prevalent when certain mission objectives are being fulfilled. Captured the target = freeze. Killed the engine core = freeze.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

Yep since the hotfix an hour or so ago the game seems to freeze for a second then goes on. I have seen it do it before but it was only once & now it's happening every 20 or so seconds at some points. (Will be playing along & everything just freezes, like someone else said it does happen a lot when certain mobs die but unfortunately I never man

I think a few people also got DC'ed when this was happening due to their clients actually crashing, but I am not 100% on that ATM.

As for what is causing it I think it might have somethign to do with the clients having to resync & thus the pause, could be wrong though.

Edited by xylocaine09

Have same issues maybe since u10, i have even stopped playing because these freezes makes any coop play impossible. And it's only getting worse. Losing 8 of 10 survivals at 20-30 minuts IS NOT fun. These freezes are annoying as hell. Aslo they seem absolutely random from user's side.

Anybody have any idea what this is? I'm pulling my hair out. It seems to be completely random for me. Sometimes it freezes, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it kicks me from the session when it freezes, sometimes it doesn't. It will do this at any point in the game including the menu or the login screen. Singleplayer is usually worse in that I have to wait about a minute before it unfreezes. Will do this like 5 - 20 times per half hour. I usually keep a magazine or some homework handy so I can have something to do while I wait.

been having this same issue since about update 9.

2 things have reduced the frequency and length of the freezes. theyre still long enough to cause host migrations every time, and happen every 2 or 3 missions, but...

1: Disabling Bamboo Tablet drivers (this FIXED the freezes and hangs until about Update 11) reduced frequency.

2: Maxed out video memory cache setting in game (cut hang time from 30 to about 10 seconds)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bump~ im still getting these damned random freezes @A@ sometimes it freezes for like 3 or 4 secs and then it resumes and sometimes it just freezes for like over 7 secs and disconnects :c its freaking annoying > w< disconnecting in wave30+ in ODD aint fun at all! @A@ anyone haz a fix on this?

Buying a much better PC worked for one guy.

Overall it seems a low-specs issue so chances are it won't be fixed.

I tend to disagree.

Check out this system:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/197541-random-freezing-and-disconnecting/#entry2296341

I have a much weaker system and the reported hang time is pretty much the same. 5 up to 15 secs.

• 2 months later...