The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Fire And Ice Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

After a 4 hour photo-shoot we each chose a picture that we liked best.

Ember - Enemy1
Frost - Urmas
Frost - IzonKaiser
Necros - Frivolimous

34i2qz4.jpg

The fire demon rose from the earth, and his army of fire soldiers are off to invade the ice kingdom. Can they be stopped?

A tip for others making screenshots
To eliminate your player from the shot, use a Codex scanner, turn off "motion blur", "color correction" and optionally "depth of field"

This was very carefully planned for composition and timed and coordinated.

We used an exterminate map, and each take we needed our nekros to get new minions, ember had to cast fire at the bottom of the pillar and jump up quickly and face the proper direction before casting world on fire.  She was purposefully on the 3rd pedestal from the top.  The small triangular slice of sky and the barrels in the front were calibrated into the picture very quickly by our Nekros after running to his "marked waypoint" location after summoning the army of fire minions.  Both frosts tried to time their spell animation so that they would be present at the same time.  This is not the exact picture that we wanted, but it was imo, the best we got from our 4 hour shoot.

Edited by Enemy1

DEFENDERS OF THE NORTH

121daw8.jpg

My friends and I worked hard on this composition.  It took us 4 HOURS to get it all right.  We came out with almost 600 snapshots and narrowed it down to 20 good ones.  This is, in my opinion, the best.

Players included in the picture are:

Ember - Enemy1
Frost - Urmas
Frost - IzonKaiser
Necros (Camera Man) - Frivolimous
Edited by Frivolimous

1. The Corpus Outpost is cold this time of year

2. I smell Lava coming from Jupiter…

I really think that there is something contradictory to this, because Jupiter is just Corpus Outpost's tilesets.

so im trying to find a good amount of lava here, but all I get is ice.

just my 2pence >..>