The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And The Greatest Warframe Of All Time Is.......

Luminati07

Well thats a complete and utter disappointment. Literally any frame prob would have been better than loki.

Lol.  I kind of have to agree.  I mean, it's not like I hate him or anything, but I can't figure out why everyone seems to think he's the best frame in the game.  I guess he's just cool or something, but it's not like he can really stack up in end-game.  My clan calls him the warframe of regrets, because everyone I know who picked him as their starter regretted it.  Anyway, I'm sure I'll get flammed for talking bad about him.  My apologies to the God of Mischief.

Lol.  I kind of have to agree.  I mean, it's not like I hate him or anything, but I can't figure out why everyone seems to think he's the best frame in the game.  I guess he's just cool or something, but it's not like he can really stack up in end-game.  My clan calls him the warframe of regrets, because everyone I know who picked him as their starter regretted it.  Anyway, I'm sure I'll get flammed for talking bad about him.  My apologies to the God of Mischief.

no, you are correct.

lots of trolls love loki because they think they are funny with switch teleport , i hope DE finally deactivate powers of frames on other frames.

lets see then how many trolls still whine "master race"...

"whaaaa, you are butthurt, whaaaa"

nah, i own loki also, just dont get how is funny to ruin others game.

no, you are correct.

lots of trolls love loki because they think they are funny with switch teleport , i hope DE finally deactivate powers of frames on other frames.

You want my troll tool to be disabled?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

no, you are correct.

That has nothing to do with him being an amazing warframe.

• 3 weeks later...