Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Me In Every Survival Mission Ever

Eliard

I just.. when Carrier dies, I just can't go on. :(

me_in_every_survival_mission_ever_by_sli

With max oxigen bar you have 200 seconds of time. You could simply wait for 40 seonds for more reward  before going intop pod, but w\e. Carrieromfort breeds weaknes.

Edited by derclaw

With max oxigen bar you have 200 seconds of time. You could simply wait for 40 seonds for more reward  before going intop pod, but w\e. Carrieromfort breeds weaknes.

I'm aware :P I intentionally did that to illustrate how frustrating losing Carrier is. xD

Meanwhile Deathcube...

My deathcube is back hovering near me with its new shotty. I just can't live without the occasional sound of a dethray. It's like the beautiful song of birds in the morning.

When I no longer hear the constant sound of him exterminating everything in sight, and I suddenly realize that he's gone... I'm just sad T_T

Thankfully he's soon back and blasting :D

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

I was going to get a new sentinel to level up, but I got carrier first and I honestly can't be bothered to pick anything up without him now!  

"What do you mean you're not going to pick up that ammo pack a meter away?!  I have to go get it..?  F*ck you Dethcube!  Where's Carrier?!"

Edited by CannaWhoopazz