The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Guys Think Of Login Awards?

mlane16

the login rewards are kinda piddly even for mid-range players. what we look for is the potatoes and (i know i'm only one of many many people playing and i may just be really unlucky but still...) for the past 2 months i've been loging in every day in the hopes of getting one but have had no luck. i'm getting really frustrated as without them my equipment is too  underpowered to be used in half of the maps. i never post on boards or forums but this just about has me sending in complaint or support ticket or something. DE, you're great, but i'd really like to think it's possible to get something good from loggin in like a good little player.

Well, it's free and since I don't play 24/7, getting some credits or a bp that I can sell, is always a nice treat.

Been lucky a few times and have recived formas and reactor/catalyst.

However, XP should be removed. 90% I have a weapon already at rank 30 uquipped and everytime I get the XP reward, I always start playing in a bad mood and doesn't take long to find other things that makes you angry about the game.

But, honestly, It's free and something you don't need to grind for :D

I really like the weapon blue prints the first time I got them.  But after 5 or 6 Gorgon blueprints and 8 or 9 Dual Zorens you do stop expecting anything good to come out of it.  I didn't even know Orokin Catalysts/Reactors were a reward.  The 50% off coupons were great but now it keep giving me the 20% coupons which I will never use because I've gotten 50% more often.  

Its a neat idea and a nice way for new players to get weapons you wouldn't normally be able to get. 

If I were to look a gift horse in the mouth I would simply as for more variance and Vauban parts since I always seem to miss the Vauban alerts.  I really want a Vauban.  

Veteran Players who login and play every day deserve a better login reward. How about more xp? more credits? Different rewards?

We should be able to add the unnecessary xp to other low ranked weapons.

There could be 3 rewards instead of just one and we have to pick 1 from the 3 random. (choose what you need) This would make the login reward less disappointing.

Credit and Experience should be replaced with consumable percentile Affinity/Credit boost items you equip in your gear slot which are consumed/applied on the next mission you complete successfully.  This way:

1. Experience boosts will apply to all equipped items

2. Players have a chance to equip the items they actually want to level, AND when they want to use the boost

3. The bonus would naturally scale to the player level because they'd depend on which missions you have unlocked

4. The items should be sellable for credits, so the bonus is not completely useless even for players who have most of the weapons maxed