Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For A Testing Dummy! Worth Your Time To Take A Look.

foxisly

There may be some typos here but just ignore it.

Greetings!

Have spent a lot of time with the codex scanner last days now.
Began to think a little around this subject and how it's gonna work in the game.

Personally I find the codex scanner very much useful since I see what those who have weaknesses and what takes little or much damage.

That's when I started to think a bit more about this, what if it is possible to get more out of using the codex scanner!

How will the game have been if we had anything we could try different things on.

Testing different mods on weapons or warframe that makes us do even more damage to our enemies to destroy them faster and more brutal!

There are so many different examples I can come up with how a dummy function. As the example dummy in World of Warcraft, where you can test what you need to do and do more damage.

What if it had been a dummy system in warframe too? Would not that be insanely awesome!?

This is what I've been thinking of how to get unlock more enemies to test your weapons and warframes.

How to unlock more dummy targets?

You use the codex scanner on the enemy you want as dummy, every enemy you have completed all the scans on. Will you then be able to use as a dummy.

How will this give you benefits ingame?

This will give you a wider perspective on what you need to do even more damage to your enemies, and to be more brutal and more efficient!

How the levels will be on the dummy?

You will be able to scale the lvl on the dummy after you like.

Where dummy will be available?

You must go inside the codex scanner page, and then you must pick the enemy you have completed and then you will be able to scale what level they going to be.

If we are many enough players who want this in warframe we can achieve this!
This would have made ​​the game better in so many possible ways.

Spread the word if you want dummy system in warframe!
Edited by foxisly

No more scanner please.

Cisco event ruined it for me.

has both positive and negative about codex scanner, but personally I think it would suited very well mostly because of the need to do something to get unlocked different targets to try out things on.

Personally i think that you have to work a bit to get this available.

Edited by foxisly

Theres no need to bring the stupid scanner into accessing target dummies.

You may have a point there, but that was really just a thought about how it could be.

Would not have minded if they had to use codex scanner.
It's going to be the little extra more to do then :)
Edited by foxisly

Yeah like the dummy in Borderlands 2. But this dummy should have armor and shields, not just flesh.

The idea behind this is that the dummy will be identical as you meet in the game, only that those standing there looking stupid on you.

It'd be kind of neat to have a custom room in the Dojo where you could even spawn groups of holographic enemies that act exactly like real ones do and to have an interface directly into your arsenal so you could change out your loadout on the fly. The room could be multifunctional then too. I've always wanted a target range to practice with and being able to try different things out would be awesome :D

There has been talk of a firing range addition to the Dojo for awhile, might go in with the next dojo update.

Also livestream 20 confirmed a training thing where you can retake mastery tests and try out moves etc, might be that a firing range/test room thing gets put in as well.

It'd be kind of neat to have a custom room in the Dojo where you could even spawn groups of holographic enemies that act exactly like real ones do and to have an interface directly into your arsenal so you could change out your loadout on the fly. The room could be multifunctional then too. I've always wanted a target range to practice with and being able to try different things out would be awesome :D

Not so stupid thought no, could also be that you try out the waves that defense is.
For example, there are 5 waves that increase levels of 10-30-50-80-120 or that you choose at every level waves to come.
Edited by foxisly

Not so stupid thought no, could also be that you try out the waves that defense is.
For example, there are 5 waves that increase levels of 10-30-50-80-120 or that you choose at every level waves to come.

Ooh, I like that too :D It'd really help fine tune things if you could try on more and more difficult enemies.

It'd be nice to be able to select different tilesets too

There has been talk of a firing range addition to the Dojo for awhile, might go in with the next dojo update.

Also livestream 20 confirmed a training thing where you can retake mastery tests and try out moves etc, might be that a firing range/test room thing gets put in as well.

ok with them has talked about shooting range, but have them do something about it or talk more about this? what it contains? you shoot at targets that have nothing related to what you encounter ingame?

Ooh, I like that too :D It'd really help fine tune things if you could try on more and more difficult enemies.

It'd be nice to be able to select different tilesets too

Would have been really good to have had access to something like that for then one may set up simultaneously tested against high levels without playing for so long to try things out :)

Yeah like the dummy in Borderlands 2. But this dummy should have armor and shields, not just flesh.

What kind of armor, shields and flesh?

Ferrite, Alloy or Machinery armor? Shield or Proto Shield? Infested flesh, Corpus flesh, Cloned flesh, Sinew, Fossilized, Robotic or flesh flesh?