Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Warframe Anticipation Megathread (Confirmed: Zephyr)

JerZeyCJ

Just some ideas that I thought would be cool.

Ability #1 "Gust" - A wind blast with damage that bypasses armour and staggers. Stretch increases the projectile's range and Focus increases damage.

Ability #2 "Air Burst" - A burst of wind in a radius around the caster that throws surrounding enemies and causes knockdown. Stretch increases the blast radius and Focus increases the distance enemies are thrown.

Ability #3 "Wind Slice" - A buff to melée attacks that adds an arc of wind to each swing, passing through enemies dealing reduced damage to each progressive enemy. Continuity increases the buff's duration and Focus reduces the damage penalty.

Ability #4 "Tempest" - A massive tempest that sucks in and rips up surrounding enemies, spinning them in the air, dealing continuous damage before violently throwing them. Focus increases damage and Stretch increases the size of the vortex.

Any thoughts or ideas of your own? Comment below.

im sure DE has already given much thought about what abilities it will have, considering a few weeks back Grineeer on twitter said "Finally feeling good about the direction of the next frame, made some good progress today"

Edited by leonvision

What do you guys think the powers and overall stats are gonna be like?

I'm expecting a squishy, fast (1.2+ movement), caster based.

Or if it's not fast, hopefully an AMAZING movement ability

25 - Some sort of Air Blast (hopefully with added utility like Knockdown)

50 - Some sort of flight based movement 

75 - Tornado - maybe something suction based like Vauban's Vortex (not as good as Vortex ofc).

100 - Gale - Mix of utility (knockdown) + damage 

What do you guys think, I'm pretty excited since this frame could be...

45228402.jpg

Reblotus called it Volt's sister IIRC. Presumably she has some knowledge of the frame's powers that makes her say that, so I'm speculating that it's probably a similar kit to Volt. Attack / Super speed / Utility / PBAoE Ultimate.

I'm being a little more hopeful and putting my money on this week.

your choice, i'll  just quote megan in her last hot topics post

Public Void Drop Table/Endless Defense

Unfortunately the Public Void Drop Table/Endless Defense is being pushed because it’s tied to a major update to be deployed the week after next. Sorry about that!

Edited by Regar