• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

HOW TO: Claim Livestream Platinum Prizes   03/31/2016

Hello fellow Tenno! Decided to make this guide after receiving multiple private messages and seeing multiple threads on how to claim plat prizes during official Warframe streams. Please remember to refer to the images in the spoilers for more information. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 
      Step 1:
      If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Primetime / Devstream), you will need to message the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a message select the "gear" icon at the bottom left, just under the stream window:
      Step 2: 
      Once you have selected the gear icon as shown above, click "message" to open up the editor:
      Step 3:
      Send a nice message to DE with your in-game alias and the platform you play on. Once you've done that click "send":
      Step 4:
      Be patient, once the message has been sent all you need to do is wait patiently and give [DE] "Ember Prime Ginga Ninja" Megan time to dish out the goods. You should have your plat within 24 hours provided there are no emergency issues at DE. If you believe you have been forgotten and it has been 3-4 plat-less days, then it might be a good idea to contact [DE]Megan on the Forums for an update on the situation since no one likes having platinum in limbo.
      Step 5: 
      Enjoy your winnings, Tenno!     [written by Community Moderator / Senior Guide NovusNova]
[DE]Megan

New: Warframe Prime Time Clan Emblem Contest!

408 posts in this topic

Here is my submission! I worked VERY hard on it, it took me at least 3 to 4 hours, enjoy!

8mb2.jpg

IGN: sp4rtan148

Edited by sp4rtan148

Will update later once I'm able to make a better sketch/drawing. Circle with "lotus symbol" is a placeholder, for where the symbol will go.

4xOR99E.png

Prime Time

Tenno Clock

BUT ITS NOT 7 O' CLOCK!?!?

"We would like everyone to have a fair chance by submitting hand drawn images."

So in other words you would like to penalize people who can't draw well by hand but can use computers. Thanks.

"We would like everyone to have a fair chance by submitting hand drawn images."

So in other words you would like to penalize people who can't draw well by hand but can use computers. Thanks.

I dont think they're putting a lot of pressure on how good it looks, but rather, how creative you can get with the design. It's an emblem after all, not a framed work of art.

9823_798049023555645_1138326240_n.jpg

Here is a general sketch I did. Thank you for letting me submit to the Warframe Prime Time contest. I hope you like. Good luck tenno 

Here's my submission.

I tried going for the 'breakout' look. It consists of the 4 most used frames from the past primetimes.

If you resize it to 128x128, its a bit squished, so if you get rid of the little flourish at the bottom it'll probably resize a lot better.

http://imgur.com/OSXyPRG

Edited by alexander_101

Here is my submission to this contest. Extra spacing between A and the P  and Lotus symbol might be needed, but I have put some good creativity into this. Good luck to everyone out there. :3

Alias: Zeus154

001_zps66faf393.jpg

Edited by Zeus154

for all the people complaining about "no photoshop" stuff, well do it on photoshop, then print it, and now take a piece of paper and trace it with a pencil

it's not cheating, that's what they call "problem solving" u.ù

Lmfao

anddd.. yea.. i dont know how to properly draw... but im Just Havin Fun :) Different views of images are uploaded too.

Original Image

wFQH277.jpg

Clan Emblem view
sSzVf5r.png

128*128 crop & resize
FTtEtQR.jpg
Edited by SoulConnector

Not my best ink and sharpie, but I'll give it a go to break a 3 year hiatus from ink art.

Part2, i really didnt like the contrast of my first attempt, so here is another try 

Z6scG21.png

part3~ forgot to sign it!

wh94Fm0.png

Edited by Anachronist

No point in getting all fancy. I thought if anything, simple would be the best route.

168evxd.jpg

it will need some cleaning up, I couldn't smooth out the banner edges properly. 

Sorry about the mots, my cellphone is a mess.

5L4RiRD.jpg

It could be cropped into a circle leaving some of their arms and torso out. I'd do it myself but im not sure if that would be "more than one submission".

As you may see i suck at doing Lotus symbol or letters.

Edited by Inferuz

Link to my submission!
static_things_submission_by_static_thing

Here's the bigger version:

static_things_submission_bigger_version_

Lotus symbol in background is supposed to be faded and pixels. 

I enjoyed designing this one! <3

Edited by StaticThing