Would anyone be down for paying a monthly/yearly subscription for

-Exclusive Cosmetics

-Credit and XP bonuses

-Weekly Mod Packs

-other various things that are not to out of line or unfair to f2p players

Please post comments, ideas, and other opinions

Thank You

WolfHaley55

Warframe already has that sort of thing going with the now retired Founder program and the current Prime Access that will have it's contents changed periodically.

I don't plan on taking advantage of Prime Access anytime soon, but it seems to be doing just fine. I don't think there's a need for more programs like this at the moment.

Honestly, i don't like the "exclusive" part. If thats in you would be forced to subscribe every month because you wouldn't know if there would be some exclusive item that you really want and wouldn't get if you didn't subscribed that month.

Just to point that out, i have no problem with cosmetic Items for real money but only if everyone can get them without beeing forced to pay every month or maybe miss something.

Credits/XP Bonuses hm don't think that would be worth it and also mod packs are.. well you never know what is in it and espacially when you play longer you got so many mods that the chance that you will get a mod that you don't have and really want/need is way too low.

What you could think about is that every player who subscribes gets all frames/weapons realesed in that month with a discount of X%. But for that DE would have to release every month a fixed number of Frames/weapons and also the Frames/weapons all would have to coast the same.