Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elemental Stacking

MajesticPinecone

anyone else think we should be able to stack one type of element aka have 5 stormbringer mods if we wanted massive lightning damage or... one stormbringer + 1 cryo rounds for magnetic and then one stormbringer + toxic rounds for  corrosive which would give the weapon multi use for corpus + grineer? or have they talked about this for the future just wanting to know if anyone else has had any similar thoughts.

TO OPZ DE PLZ NERFZASHJKFDLSHLFKDHFJKDLHSFJDHLFKSD.

Would be the communities reaction.

And I kinda agree, because it would make it wayyyy to strong against a single faction or even be able to take away the debuffs of the normal thing... you know?

Maybe... 

You'll never know till you try it though...

So maybe DE should give it a shot (like with them playing with it)

I don't know if that's possible, since the limit is one copy of each mod per weapon/frame (for good reason - think of what would happen if you stacked Serrations). I would like for two different mods that provide the same elemental modifier (Infected Clip and the Cicero mod, say) to be able to combine in different ways, so like Corrosive + Gas or something.

I thought this was about unstacking option between two same elements in different mods like Hellfire to Wildfire, Infected Clip to Malignant Force; so players can use combined elements of having the same base elements.(eg. Viral and Corrosive in one loadout because Infected Clip is unstacked to Malignant Force)

I thought this was about unstacking option between two same elements in different mods like Hellfire to Wildfire, Infected Clip to Malignant Force; so players can use combined elements of having the same base elements.(eg. Viral and Corrosive in one loadout because Infected Clip is unstacked to Malignant Force)

same idea sort of in a sense of what i said having 2 lightning mods one for magnetic one for corrosive

I think that you should at least be able to do this with single element weapons, because right now they're the least versatile weapons for beating weaknesses. As for using the same mod over and over... no, instead we should get more dual stat and corrupted mods instead.

Who would use any other mods than damage oriented anymore. The damage 2.0 aimed to bring down rainbow builds and only damage mod builds down with moderate success for this single reason. Why would I ever choose a ammo mod if my Grakata could do 10k damage each critical shot.

EDIT: And when it comes to pure elemental weapons. If a weapon like that is not good enough, just buff the weapon itself so the whole game don't have to become broken over a few pure elemental weapons.

Edited by BETAOPTICS