The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why We Cant Choose Sides In Infestation Invasions?

Garuger

Whenever the infstation invasion happens just 1 choise

to go against them . But why we dont have the option  

to side with infestation (that offer other kind of reward)

and we have only 1 option. It is like when a Corpus 

invasion happens you can only side with Grineer.

It is unfair on my opinion i think it should change 

What do you think about it?Would you like to pick

sides?

The thing is, the Infested are a hive mind obsessed with consumption. 

It's their way or the highway. There are no truces, or agreements. There is only infestation. Escape with the Faction protecting the area, or join the Infestation as their ilk. Not as their ally. 

Edited by Azure_Kyte

what would the Infested battle pay be?  Drool? 

Recources/ Potatos like Grineer/Corpus do . 

If you remember old Golem tried to ge a deal with

us why no make him the mastermind behind that?

Edited by Garuger

why in the good bloody F*** of life would you want to support the all consuming mass that are the infested?

Dont forget that Warframes are partially made out of Tecnocyte virus, at least codex(excaliburs entry) said something like that.

lore-wise, well, does it make a difference?  mean the infested dont fight wars against each other, they are one big collective, and if they had control over the solar system there would at elast be no more wars or suffering.

Recources/ Potatos like Grineer/Corpus do . 

If you remember old Golem tried to ge a deal with

us why no make him the mastermind behind that?

your argument is old golem tried to deal with us? he wanted to fuckin eat us rofl all they want to do is eat us. they dont give a F*** about us, thye just want super zombies cuz they aint got no tenno zombies

Dont forget that Warframes are partially made out of Tecnocyte virus, at least codex(excaliburs entry) said something like that.

lore-wise, well, does it make a difference?  mean the infested dont fight wars against each other, they are one big collective, and if they had control over the solar system there would at elast be no more wars or suffering.

your definition of suffering apparently doesnt include being converted into one of the infested. yeah, our suits origin is from the technocyte virus, but for Funyun's sake we aint the same Shizzle,

Edited by Blatantfool
Meep.

your argument is old golem tried to deal with us? he wanted to fuckin eat us rofl all they want to do is eat us. they dont give a F*** about us, thye just want super zombies cuz they aint got no tenno zombies

What if siding with them affected the appearance of your 

warframe and started looking more corrupt?

What if siding with them affected the appearance of your 

warframe and started looking more corrupt?

you get corrupt you lose your individuality and effectively die. then you go kill other tenno in the attempt of converting them. youre not one of those people who would let the zombies bite you in the zombie apocalypse are you?

you get corrupt you lose your individuality and effectively die. then you go kill other tenno in the attempt of converting them. youre not one of those people who would let the zombies bite you in the zombie apocalypse are you?

If you cant defeat them alliance with them

Because then the Infested would take over that planet, and DE wouldn't want that to happen, right?

I mean, why have the Infested have it's own planet, it's an absurd idea! Well, back to grinding against Corpus and Grineer for circuits so I can create OD keys to fight infested for mutagen samples!

Man, I wonder if DE could make it more accessible to fight against Infested... 

your definition of suffering apparently doesnt include being converted into one of the infested. yeah, our suits origin is from the technocyte virus, but for F***'s sake we aint the same S#&$,

Infested offer you peace, power, and if they would take control pretty much every problem would be solved. Also, maybe becoming infested and linked to the swarm mind is something good? I mean, become uber powerful and serve a higher purpose.

Really, your thinking is too limited. At the moment lotus doesnt give me a reason to believe in any cause, we're mercenaries that randomly become a *@##$ of the grineer or corpus to get our potatoes.

More lore could change my opinion, but atm, id rather be an all-consuming power.

Infested offer you peace, power, and if they would take control pretty much every problem would be solved. Also, maybe becoming infested and linked to the swarm mind is something good? I mean, become uber powerful and serve a higher purpose.

Really, your thinking is too limited. At the moment lotus doesnt give me a reason to believe in any cause, we're mercenaries that randomly become a $#*(@ of the grineer or corpus to get our potatoes.

More lore could change my opinion, but atm, id rather be an all-consuming power.

ok so, what exactly is so hard to understand that theyre practically zombies? you ever played Dead Space? you ever see a unitologist? they are @(*()$ nutters who think the necromorphs are the afterlife when they are clearly just using bodies to make more bodies. same exact S#&$ here minus the blades comin out of hands and a hyper advanced alien tech marker @(*()$ with your head.

we dont need a cause, we only need ourselves.

ok so, what exactly is so hard to understand that theyre practically zombies? you ever played Dead Space? you ever see a unitologist? they are @(*()$ nutters who think the necromorphs are the afterlife when they are clearly just using bodies to make more bodies. same exact S#&$ here minus the blades comin out of hands and a hyper advanced alien tech marker @(*()$ with your head.

we dont need a cause, we only need ourselves.

Its actually not even proven what you say, you dont know the effect more tecnocyte has on a warframe, maybe it cant even infect us(because, somehow, we are already infected), maybe our warframe react with it, unleashing powers never seen before.

Your opinion is so 'murica. Because fukk everything, even if its a higher cause. You dont understand what it means to give something up for the greater good.

The thing is, the Infested are a hive mind obsessed with consumption. 

It's their way or the highway. There are no truces, or agreements. There is only infestation. Escape with the Faction protecting the area, or join the Infestation as their ilk. Not as their ally. 

I think the Infested could be deeper than that. Maybe they have some bigger thinkers in their collective that can think ahead and see that working with us is sometimes in their best interests.

Besides, it's not like the Grineer or Corpus want to be allied with us, either. We all want everyone else gone but sometimes we have to work together to fight a common enemy.

Its actually not even proven what you say, you dont know the effect more tecnocyte has on a warframe, maybe it cant even infect us(because, somehow, we are already infected), maybe our warframe react with it, unleashing powers never seen before.

Your opinion is so 'murica. Because fukk everything, even if its a higher cause. You dont understand what it means to give something up for the greater good.

youve not played Dark Sector, have you? also? one of the ether swords (edit. the dual ether and the ether sword have it. ether daggers dont) have some interesting flavor text you should go read. you'll know it when you find it. when our two paths of evolution started out id agree that we would be unaffected (ala, dark sector) but now, its been so long that the two are no longer even similar and likely they could infest us.

i dont think you understand what exactly it is the infested are. the grineer and the corpus are untrustworthy, and have no interest in being properly allied with us. the infested? they just want to make the solar system burn.

Edited by Delano

I think the Infested could be deeper than that. Maybe they have some bigger thinkers in their collective that can think ahead and see that working with us is sometimes in their best interests.

Besides, it's not like the Grineer or Corpus want to be allied with us, either. We all want everyone else gone but sometimes we have to work together to fight a common enemy.

Also if they have a hive mind does that mean that every infested experiences the death 

of their Allie when it dies?Besides everything is afraid to die and they seek a way 

to counter that why not Infested also?

i dont think you understand what exactly it is the infested are. the grineer and the corpus are untrustworthy, and have no interest in being properly allied with us. the infested? they just want to make the solar system burn.

I dont see why that is a bad thing we want the same no?