Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

--This-Game-Is-Broken-- --> Bachtao

essenbaek

Oh wow. I wonder if it is because you were at the top of the charts or because some other reason. I think that is just another way to show an opinion and there are no rules what you can name yourself. Especially if it is harmless like that compared to really offensive names. I bet many game communities have more or less vocal or impactful players with names just like you had. What if someone did the same just for giggles? What would be done by then?

Sorry for doubleposting. My guildmate had his name changed from SleekCoding forcibly and I don't think he ever topped the charts, so...

I have personally played with and talked to collstro for the last week, and within that time also played with BachThao (although it was a pure coincidence, just saw him or her on Xini).

But an interesting idea, haha, aside from BachThao having been a player on the leaderboards for a lot of the time when collstro was.

(Only leaving this post here because a hardcore conspiracy theorist would read collstro's post and say "That's exactly what he wants me to think")

Edited by VegetableBasket

Sorry for doubleposting. My guildmate had his name changed from SleekCoding forcibly and I don't think he ever topped the charts, so...

Now that I look my post, it came out wrong, what I meant was that I wonder how DE was so quick to react to collstro name changes. Whatever the case is, I think the customer has every right to have his name whatever they desire unless it is outright offensive towards other players. If however DE decides to force a name change, they need to return the platinum for good customer service.