Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Needs Nerfing

ArtisticGooseOG

Be happy he's still a challenge for you. At your current state, it's the only challenge the game can currently offer you if you don't have the patience to spend 200 hours in survival/defence.

Man, you'll feel great when you kill him for the first time in a solo fight.

Description for Radical blind: Emits a bright flash of light, blinding all enemies in a small radius for several seconds.

It's not RadiCal, it's Radial, no C in the middle. That's why he made a joke about it being so "radiCal". You put a C in there.

And Stalker is not a skillcheck, he's a gearcheck. Plain and simple.

Edited by Marthrym

I play Rhino and I defeated Stalker with just a Sobek.

The trick is to choose a room that offers you advantages when fighting him. When the light flickers immediately look for a suitable room and get ready for the fight. Avoid all small rooms because Stalker will rain Despair on you. Rooms with narrow, long corridors is just inviting Stalker to Slash Dash.

Rooms with both open area and some covers are ideal as you can run between two kinds of area, forcing Stalker to change his weapons more often and he will try to teleport in and melee you in frustration (which is by far the easiest attack to dodge if you see it coming, just slide out of the way)

The rest is stay on the move and exploit his openings to deal some damage (when he teleports and misses or when he stands still to switch weapons/charge up Dread). Running in straight lines is suicide because he will immediately use Slash Dash when he is behind you.

It is a hard and unforgiving fight if you solo and don't have proper gear, but it is winable with enough maneuvering and awareness.

As the title says. Stalker seriously needs nerfing. I was rhino level 20 on infestation ext. My shields are 820 and hp is 450. STALKER one shotted me. I shot him with my soma which is 2 formaed and always critical hits, 1 crit is aboout 250. AND I COULDNT KILL HIM. Seriously DE, make a nerf on him. He is impossible to kill.

It's more like you need a buff. Rhino against stalker? You might as well have had put your gun up to your head and killed yourself. He isn't hard you just need to get better mods and more skill.

Yeah, how about no... I killed him one-on-one in my lvl. 5 nyx frame with my lvl. 7 twin wraith vipers... I did 1500 damage in a critical headshot on him, that times 40 bullets per clip, he didn't last long.

P.s. does anyone know if Nyx's absorb works on him? Seems like an absurdly easy way to win if you absorb his attack damage and then channel it back at him.

i dont like how stalker cancels out loki hide

that is some l33t stalking skills if you can stalk what you cant see

Agreed. In any other game, it would be called "cheating".

Stalker should only be able to detect Loki's location if:

- Loki bumps into him

- Loki makes a noise

- Loki deals damage to him

- he deals damage to Loki

after which he would fire or teleport directly to where Loki is standing and disarm him (no stunlock). Right now, being Invisible is a death sentence.

Shaking my head at all the "Tenno don't have eyes" comments between pages 1 and 2. Honestly.

Tenno do have eyes. One of the devs confirmed it a long while back in a very are-you-seriously-asking-this-question sort of manner. The only question is whether their eyesight is needed to operate a Warframe.

• 2 months later...

And so we go again.

Stalker was nerfed and buffed about 8 times now, all due to ppl who cant kill him in 10 seconds or die just bcos they pray and spray when aiming on him, no dodging, no aiming, no thinking...

i had AMAZING battle with stalker wich lasted about 3 minutes, dodging, wall runing, even running from him as i had to reload, i never knew i would still have such epic challenge in warframe, when i killed him i felt i can do everything else.

Even G3's are not so dangerous when it comes to 1 vs 1

For now i see most of you didnt scanned him down, or read the lore entry at his codex page, he had enough time to master his skills and learn our weakness. thats why he can use dispell and evade skill powers

Tenno's you must use your brain, i know it was frozen for the most of your life, but now its time to heat it up.

Leave the stalker like it is now

Edited by Victimus

As the title says. Stalker seriously needs nerfing. I was rhino level 20 on infestation ext. My shields are 820 and hp is 450. STALKER one shotted me. I shot him with my soma which is 2 formaed and always critical hits, 1 crit is aboout 250. AND I COULDNT KILL HIM. Seriously DE, make a nerf on him. He is impossible to kill.

you where not prepared, is just all

I died about 8 encounters with Stalker while not proper geared and no good mods, at the beginning when this happened i really thought WTF!!, and was under the impression Stalker ...i could never kill....nowadays i one shot him ....even on my Loki in Void while being invisible.

There is absolutely NO!! need to Nerf!! Stalker, imho he has to stay as he is right now ( maybe even buff him slightly)..Stalker is a challenge® and should stay a challenge, if you happen to be one of the chosen that day by him...deal with him...live or die...but accept the fact that Stalker has to be and always will be a Challenge®.

Edited by crusader468

Please No...

He's proper hardcore now.

He popped up 3 times this weekend.

Once while we were fighting a Prosecutor, he quickly killed his target and vanished in a *Puff of Smug™*

Another as we walked around the second corner on Cambria and destroyed his target 1 shot again *Puff of Smug™*

and again on Ceres where we had an amazing fight with him and won in the end.. Felt really good!

If anything I'd ask that his entire mod drop table be removed and replaced with Stances.