Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chronos

Chrome-hound99

Is there a drawing in this thread? Can't see anything.

Anyway, a lot of people have thought about the possibility of Time-related Frame... It all depends on how crazy Scott is willing to go.

I wouldn't want such an intense theme to be wasted on an uninspired, unoriginal, or uninteresting frame (*cough* Oberon *cough*).

Anyway, care to share more details of your designs?

Yeah I'm sketching up a character as we speak but my drawing skills are just above that of a toddlers so it may need time and come out half-fast.

I was thinking he could accelerate aging processes to enemies, cause damage over time. Freeze time for a short period and reverse damage to storage containers to be broken again with the chance of additional or better loot.

I had a hard time thinking of abilities that wouldn't be too similar to that of the other frames 

Yeah I think with this kind of idea you need to be slim with the abilities or it might seem a little too powerful.

This is my first thread and my first time posting an idea on a forum site.

I think people will be very interested in a time-based frame. We all have our own views I suppose. Either way I think a time frame would be great if it weren't over-powered.

• 4 weeks later...