Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With Tysis

drMightyPotato

I don't know if corrupted enemies in void have different resistance table but running with Tysis in T1 exterminate confused me.

Now my Tysis at the moment of running T1(ex) had hornet strike (9/10) and max Lethal Torrent and the damage was 103-105 (cant remember atm).

Here comes the confusing part. According to the normal resistance table the corrosion damage doesnt give ANY boost to the corrupted lancer lancer or no negative reduce in damage to corrupted crewman shield. Taking this into accound i should do full damage to both of them at all times.

But here is where things get interesting. 

From what iv'e see i am doing HALF the damage to corrupted lancer, full damage to the corrupted crewman and a small boost in damage to corrupted heavy gunner.

I don't know if this is a bug or something but this is quite annoying as it takes me 3 shots (6 bullets with multishot) to c. lancers head to take him down and almost 3 shots to take down a c. heavy gunner

I would provide pics but atm i'm too tired to replay the mission cause by the time i figured out that i turned off the UI at the screenshot the mission was already done. So no pics for you.

What you dealt against the Corpus, Grineer and Infested all have the same damage resistances.

Like say the Corrupted Heavy Gunner should take similar damage to what a regular Heavy Gunner would take damage from. Although, armor is mostly resisted, as Corrosive damage does not actually increase damage in general, it simply cuts most of the armor off just to deal with most light/medium Grineer units.

Corrosive damage will do poorly against Corrupted Crewmen since Corrosive damage is normally ineffective against Corpus shields.

Ok, atm ill assume that either not one of you have read the opening post or i have written something incoherent and unreadable in english so i will try to explain, again.

According to the resistance table in the wiki page and ingame corrupted crewman and corrupted lancers have no weakness or resistance to corrosive damage either to shields, armor or health but the corrupted heavy gunner is weak to it.

You with me so far?

I hope so.

Now in the T1 exterminate mission, at lvl 10-12 for enemies, i have been doing (with max lethal torrent and 9/10 hornets strike (105dmg)): 53 damage per bullet (2 bullets with multishot) to corrupted lancer (has no resistance to corrosive or weakness), 105 dmg to both shield and health of corrupted crewman (no resistance or weakness to both fo corrosive) and ofc buffed damage to the heavy gunner that has weakness.

Now if you are reading correctly i have been doing different damage to two enemies that have NO resistance OR weakness to corrosive and normal buffed damage to the CHG.

Edited by Alinna

Ok, atm ill assume that you didn't read my post or i have written something incoherent and unreadable in english but i will not explain, again.

By the time i was writing my second reply i just clicked 'post' and left for lunch so i didnt even read your reply untill now. But yea, that explains some things