The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Finally Arrived!

SkylarNya

Grats on getting your Warframe Shirt! 

And who are you to judge someone you don't even know?

I wasn't aware that I needed to personally know someone to pass judgement on something I know exists. Should I get to know Justin Bieber before I pass judgement on him, too? 

Edit: I didn't even say anything more than 'tsk tsk' and point out that I can see the scars.

This is off topic anyway

Congratz OP, I'm still waiting for the shirt and headband I'm supposedly getting as a gift from someone else.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I should have bought a founders pack.. btw you look a bit like Klayton.

I do? Who's Klayton? Haha.

I wasn't aware that I needed to personally know someone to pass judgement on something I know exists. Should I get to know Justin Bieber before I pass judgement on him, too? 

Edit: I didn't even say anything more than 'tsk tsk' and point out that I can see the scars.

This is off topic anyway

Congratz OP, I'm still waiting for the shirt and headband I'm supposedly getting as a gift from someone else.

It's ok! I don't take offence to it or anything, he's probably just concerned. But they aren't something I can get rid off, so unless I went as far as to wear a long-sleaved shirt underneath, of course they're going to show.

I do? Who's Klayton? Haha.

DJ famous for his 1 man project called Celldweller, eletronic music fused with metal and rock, and industrial if you prefer. Search his pic on google, your haircut looks like his without the dye ofc. ( Keep in mind I said a bit :P)

Edited by Darkwave1098