Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Thing She's Boring To Use - Trinity Is Stupidly Op With The Right Mods...

Won_Doe

That idea is bad, I'm glad you realized it.

Yes party member got no down time and here ya go, that is what it truly mean when true trinity nerfers said "trinity make the game boring for us" because you can still recast it even when blessing still in effects for other party members. 

what the F*** are you on about, ok, whatever, just keep reading what you want to read instead of what i wrote.

what the F*** are you on about, ok, whatever, just keep reading what you want to read instead of what i wrote.

I don't want to do another "copy & paste" again but here ya go 

"edit: not to mention even if trinity gets halved effect, that's still more than 10secs of invulnerability. AND party members gets NO down time since you'll cast it long before your team's duration has ended."

You still think it's ok if Trinity get halved the effect of blessing while other party members get full blessing. 

I don't want to do another "copy & paste" again but here ya go 

"edit: not to mention even if trinity gets halved effect, that's still more than 10secs of invulnerability. AND party members gets NO down time since you'll cast it long before your team's duration has ended."

You still think it's ok if Trinity get halved the effect of blessing while other party members get full blessing. 

AND you STILL think it's a good idea to have trinity get 100% and party menber gets 50%, and she's a SUPPORT FRAME.

havent you realised we have different ideas and they're contradictory to each other and we wont agree? it's no like we're gonna convince each other, it's a forum for god sake.

if anything invulnerability like this shouldnt even be in the game. rhino's iron skin is basically  just "extra shields", not exactly invulnerability.

Edited by leonvision

AND you STILL think it's a good idea to have trinity get 100% and party menber gets 50%, and she's a SUPPORT FRAME.

havent you realised we have different ideas and they're contradictory to each other and we wont agree? it's no like we're gonna convince each other, it's a forum for god sake.

if anything invulnerability like this shouldnt even be in the game. rhino's iron skin is basically  just "extra shields", not exactly invulnerability.

she still SUPPORT other's players with that setup. 

Don't you get my sarcasm?? My thread is for players who said that trinity blessing make the game boring for THEM. Which is why you know where my suggestion from. 

invulnerability like this shouldn't be in game? Ahem, loki's invisibility, hysteria, smoke's screen, etc. Well that "extra shield" of Rhino seemed to last him quite long even up to 35min mark. 

Invulnerability still have flaws. It's not everything. 

she still SUPPORT other's players with that setup. 

Don't you get my sarcasm?? My thread is for players who said that trinity blessing make the game boring for THEM. Which is why you know where my suggestion from. 

invulnerability like this shouldn't be in game? Ahem, loki's invisibility, hysteria, smoke's screen, etc. Well that "extra shield" of Rhino seemed to last him quite long even up to 35min mark. 

Invulnerability still have flaws. It's not everything. 

ok whatever, keep believing what you believe, im too tired to argue. but again, if you've been on the internet for more than a day, you'll know sarcasm doesnt work on it.

and like i said, invulnerability shouldnt exist in a game, hysteria or blessing. (invis and smoke screen isnt invulnerability, you can still receive damage, except the AI isnt smart enough to spray and pray)

ok whatever, keep believing what you believe, im too tired to argue. but again, if you've been on the internet for more than a day, you'll know sarcasm doesnt work on it.

and like i said, invulnerability shouldnt exist in a game, hysteria or blessing. (invis and smoke screen isnt invulnerability, you can still receive damage, except the AI isnt smart enough to spray and pray)

in my thread I even said "sarcasm on" , and even said this thread is for this "specific" people etc etc

Invulnerability got it's flaw, that it need recast.

invisibility and smoke screen are not invulnerability? lol, why are you so biased.  

Those abilities not only keep them invulnerable, but it also make enemies ignored them instead of surrounded them and knock them down. (the AI is part of the game, and that ability make them the way they are) 

If I could have anything for 2nd ability, I would always pick invisibility or smoke screen. 

in my thread I even said "sarcasm on" , and even said this thread is for this "specific" people etc etc

Invulnerability got it's flaw, that it need recast.

invisibility and smoke screen are not invulnerability? lol, why are you so biased.  

Those abilities not only keep them invulnerable, but it also make enemies ignored them instead of surrounded them and knock them down. (the AI is part of the game, and that ability make them the way they are) 

If I could have anything for 2nd ability, I would always pick invisibility or smoke screen. 

invulnerability got it's flaws? if it's big enough a flaw to be considered, then half the forum wouldnt be screaming "trinity is immortal"

as for me being "biased" for invis and smokescreen, cuz it's FACT, try casting invis when your up against napalms and bombards. you can still get hit by aoe. not to mention some enemies such as ancients who has locked on will still hit you in invis.

invulnerability got it's flaws? if it's big enough a flaw to be considered, then half the forum wouldnt be screaming "trinity is immortal"

as for me being "biased" for invis and smokescreen, cuz it's FACT, try casting invis when your up against napalms and bombards. you can still get hit by aoe. not to mention some enemies such as ancients who has locked on will still hit you in invis.

like I said, why don't you and I do a run together, me on Rhino while you on Trinity? and you go against it? I think we both know why/ If you never see trinity die then you probably haven't play this game long enough. 

Yes you can get hit, because you standing near it, it doesn't aim at you. The thing about it is, enemies ignored you completely. 

Rhino's iron skin is fine, invisibility is fine, smoke screen is fine, but hysteria and blessing is not fine for you. hmmm. 

You see where I'm going?  

SEIZE just stop, you're just getting pathetic now. Team-wide perma-invincibility is bad. Like Ieonvision brought up, rhino's solo perma-invincibility was nerfed hard, so it's just a matter of time until DE gets around to nerf / fixing blessing. It's just DE's time schedule for changing frames is 5+ months after something is mentioned.

SEIZE just stop, you're just getting pathetic now. Team-wide perma-invincibility is bad. Like Ieonvision brought up, rhino's solo perma-invincibility was nerfed hard, so it's just a matter of time until DE gets around to nerf / fixing blessing. It's just DE's time schedule for changing frames is 5+ months after something is mentioned.

You didn't read the entire argument don't you? 

I even suggest Leonvision for a run, with me being Rhino and with him on Trinity, to test regarding which frame is more viable. We both got the answer to that. 

If you tell me to stop, then reply to my points.

Which part is it unreasonable, then possibly I will stop and look at you. 

You didn't read the entire argument don't you? 

I even suggest Leonvision for a run, with me being Rhino and with him on Trinity, to test regarding which frame is more viable. We both got the answer to that. 

If you tell me to stop, then reply to my points.

Which part is it unreasonable, then possibly I will stop and look at you. 

I've read how stubborn you are to basic game design logic and ignorant of previous balance changes, there's literally no point in arguing with someone as immovable as you.

You only stating opinions, I wanted facts, facts! 

Your attitude is crap right now.

I'm reading this thread. These people have tried to be perfectly fair and explain what they think and why. You are just plugging your ears and disregarding it.

What "facts" are you waiting for? Can you even tell me? Do you know or are you saying it just to say it?

If you don't have the decency to try to understand their opinion, why should they have to understand or care about what you think? You should be trying to be helpful. If you feel a nerf they want is unreasonable there are better ways to carry yourself in conversation than this.

Your attitude is crap right now.

I'm reading this thread. These people have tried to be perfectly fair and explain what they think and why. You are just plugging your ears and disregarding it.

What "facts" are you waiting for? Can you even tell me? Do you know or are you saying it just to say it?

If you don't have the decency to try to understand their opinion, why should they have to understand or care about what you think? You should be trying to be helpful. If you feel a nerf they want is unreasonable there are better ways to carry yourself in conversation than this.

I already explain my points, as well as suggestion change regarding trinity's power, this is the thread. Opinions aside, when something is nerf, it need facts to support it. If there are better way then enlighten me and tell me what way. I got my opinions as well. 

The facts that I'm waiting for are facts as to why Trinity should be nerf in anything beside this suggestion link below: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/166595-suggestion-change-for-those-who-complain-about-certain-frames/

The only reason people cry nerf is because they finally saw trinity can do higher level than other classes.

Loki and ash are perma invis.  Rhinos can perma cc.  The problem is no one cared until they got to lvl 200's and found out they can't survive with iron skin and take aoe hits.  Thats where a trinity comes in and helps them.  I find it funny to nerf trinity power that actually helps teammates survive end game.

Trinity teamwork op.

Edited by Pure

It used to be 15 seconds of "playtime" as in 15 seconds of invulnerability. GOD MODE. I wasn't playing during this era, but Trinity is the female equivalent. Valkyr needs a buff.

Good old days... chopping infested all night long... you brought me back a tear and a smile :')

I also remember the Rage Wave that followed the nerf... Warframe has never seen SO MUCH RAGE EVER...

Back on topic I already expressed my opinion a few times about this argument that it monthly comes up and then gets buried and so on...

Blessing cant really be "nerfed" in how it works... but it could use a nerf in range (because infinite range is clearly OP) and, maybe, in duration...

specfically going against the suggestions you made about trinity in that thread. personally i think, to maintain trinity as a support frame, it should be reversed. 50% to self, 100% to teammates. and absolutely no to the change about no longer affecting teammates, for god sake, she's the support frame.

but whatever, we've derailed this thread enough.

I feel like no one said this and I feel bad that this suggestion got buried under stupid, but I like your idea. Blessing should do what it does now... for everyone else. I play Trinity as I assume DE intended(no blessing spam, using all abilities, etc) and I rarely cast blessing for myself. Mostly I notice a person dropping and quickly cast it on them to catch them before they fall, and hope the invinc is enough to get them out of whatever bad situation they were in. I'd be willing to accept a lesser version of the ability on myself for that. Heck, I'd be willing to be vulnerable for that. I want to support and I do it for others, not for myself. I'd feel totally awesome if I cast blessing as a team was extracting with no air in survival and I died so they could get out. It'd make me think tactically too. Instead of just casting the ult to save people whenever, I'd have to think if I could afford to cast it. That would be interesting to me. I dunno. I doubt most people are as willing to be a martyr as I am, so maybe just make it effect her less then her team :P

I feel like no one said this and I feel bad that this suggestion got buried under stupid, but I like your idea. Blessing should do what it does now... for everyone else. I play Trinity as I assume DE intended(no blessing spam, using all abilities, etc) and I rarely cast blessing for myself. Mostly I notice a person dropping and quickly cast it on them to catch them before they fall, and hope the invinc is enough to get them out of whatever bad situation they were in. I'd be willing to accept a lesser version of the ability on myself for that. Heck, I'd be willing to be vulnerable for that. I want to support and I do it for others, not for myself. I'd feel totally awesome if I cast blessing as a team was extracting with no air in survival and I died so they could get out. It'd make me think tactically too. Instead of just casting the ult to save people whenever, I'd have to think if I could afford to cast it. That would be interesting to me. I dunno. I doubt most people are as willing to be a martyr as I am, so maybe just make it effect her less then her team :P

the thing is this game doesn't have tank, dps, healer.  it has group play but it isn't build for the standard tank healer.

DE intended no blessing spam?  if that's the case it would have a long cooldown.  not only that all warframes have spam abilities.  blessing isn't really needed for t1-t2 or 80% of the game.  it's needed for when enemies start to one-two shot players.  of course you can say i never use blessing if you fight easy enemies.

if you cast blessing to save your team in survival then your team is bad and didn't understand that you have to be near extraction when low air.  you're not really a martyr if you die for not being good though.  trinity should be last to die with link and blessing.

nerfing blessing isn't really balance.  frost still has snow globe and there's perma invis.  they would have to nerf alot of powers for balance.

Edited by Pure