The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well Then Hello There Harvester

XxMLGhaxProxX

Right ive been seeing many people desperate for this weapon detron but cant seem to get the harvester to spawn.

Well here is my first experience with the harvester

Today the corpus are invading I side with the grineer as usual .After my first run I got a nice little message in my box saying im participating in the Zanuka project. Well arent I lucky? I thought though that Zanuka was never going to spawn and I dont care for the Detron anyway.

On my next run however the lights start to flicker. I take a deep breath and hope the stalker isnt going to be a b!tch this time. But wait WHAT STALKER??? The light that are flickering are yellow and a zanuka picture shows up on the right side of my screen.....saying nothing, after that Harvester spawns and I take him out in a few seconds due to my soma being pretty OP.

UNFORTUNATLY harvester didnt drop anything so I proceed with the level and get extrakted.

Well wasnt that exciting? I never expected THAT I would get chosen to be harvested and now that ive experienced it myself can someone please tell me......

WTF the Detron even is ?????

Is it good? I wuld put it into youtube but it seems that noone has this darn thing

I dunno, I think it seem underwhelming.

It just happens to be one of the rarest, if not THE rarest, weapon in the game. So people want it.

Either for bragging rights or mastery points.

Edited by se05239

It's a bane of RNG existense.

It drives its hunters mad and make the collectors insane. Tears, sweat, blood and hope have been wasted for nothing...

The Harvester, from which each accursed part of Detron came from, its master teases us with taunting message that our codpiece will be added to his collections, frame by frame by frame. Yet the men of Tenno take up to the challenge that is luring out the Harvester, which mocks them with bad RNG.

And now that you encountered your own personal Harvester.. it will take approximately 200 more runs to see him again.. or if you lucky and have someone in your team with a Harvester Mark, too.. spawning him.. you see him in 150. Atleast thats how it is for me.. minus an encounter for me.. and 50 runs :/

I encountered the Harvester the first time I entered an invasion on the grineer's side, after the update with the poem hinting at its existence, and got the blueprint. I consoled my clan-mates that this probably meant the spawn-chance of the Harvester was pretty high.

>.>

<.<

Detron is the last weapon for me (not counting those special prime weapon from the founder pack and those closed beta weapon and also that event sniper rifle)

So...farming Havester is my last thing to do currently...

same, except not counting either brakk and machete wraith or prova vandal.

Is it good? I wuld put it into youtube but it seems that noone has this darn thing

nope, actually ppl have it, it's just that this weapon's nearly based on pure luck, i.e. , worse than stalker's spawn rate or the drop rate of detron unlike dread/hate/despair drop from stalker and not many ppl have it, just lucky dudes.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

I've been marked and really don't care if he shows or not or if I kill him or vice versa, the fact is when they nerfed the Brakk I knew they would do the same to the Detron if they ever released it so even if you ever get it, which because of the decision DE made to not change anything probably won't matter anyway because you will probably never get it, it will just be nerfed like the Brakk.