The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Must Be Going Crazy - T3 Exterminate

DogsEatingDogs

I can't even begin to explain how many times I've played towers 2 and 3 of exterminate just to find a Frost PrIme systems.

Not even exaggerating. I've probably played a good 20 T2 and 25 T3 void mission. Between collecting the keys myself, playing a buddies or clan members or joining or trading with someone else.

No once has this damn thing shown up. I've gotten a good 15 stupid forms blueprints and 4 Dakra blades in a row.

Heck I've even gotten a forma. Not the blueprint.

I'm curious if anyone has at least a tiny trick to guessing. Is it the higher amount of enemy's in the game the better or more rare the winnings?

Because if 170+ enemy's gives me the chassis then would more then that be a good number to get a rare reward?

Or is this just all a joke and totally random?

And it took me an uncountable number of runs to get the Dakra blade I needed and wanted. Welcome to warframe's psychic RNG. It sees what you want. It denies it you. Only got split chamber a week ago, and I've been here since CB era.

Hook up with others to ease the runs. Split your blocks of runs with good, distracting breaks. Trust me.

I can't even begin to explain how many times I've played towers 2 and 3 of exterminate just to find a Frost PrIme systems.

Not even exaggerating. I've probably played a good 20 T2 and 25 T3 void mission. Between collecting the keys myself, playing a buddies or clan members or joining or trading with someone else.

No once has this damn thing shown up. I've gotten a good 15 stupid forms blueprints and 4 Dakra blades in a row.

Heck I've even gotten a forma. Not the blueprint.

I'm curious if anyone has at least a tiny trick to guessing. Is it the higher amount of enemy's in the game the better or more rare the winnings?

Because if 170+ enemy's gives me the chassis then would more then that be a good number to get a rare reward?

Keep doing it son, I was doing that for 3 months, about 100 T2+T3 runs in total. I Even completed Dakra Prime before getting THose stupid systems. But that feeling of pleasure when your Frost Prime is built is amazing.

Its something us Warframe players have come to LOATH: RNG.

I have had friends do 2/3 missions and get 1 Frosty part 1 after the other, whereas a friend and I had to do 30+ exterminates to get our Frosty systems...

Another friend of mine and myself have done, no joke, 60 T2 + T3 defenses in hopes of getting our 2nd Fang Prime blade, yet no luck

I bought a mod for 20 plat the other day as I had never ever seen one - low and behold, 2 hours later I go and pick one up in a mission

I had all the parts for the Dakra Prime, Orthos Prime, Latron Prime & Braton Prime before getting any of the main BPs ...

trust me, it's annoying as f*ck, but after a while you just get used to it.

1 - Start mission

2 - for some reason, start getting hopeful

3 - start believing you're going to be lucky

4 - have your hopes crushed and let out a habitual sigh

5 - start again anyway

Edited by Els236

I can't even begin to explain how many times I've played towers 2 and 3 of exterminate just to find a Forma bp.

No once has this damn thing shown up. I've gotten a good 15 stupid Frost Prime systems blueprints and 4 Dakra blades in a row.
Heck I've even gotten a Frost Prime. Not the blueprint.

Because if 170+ enemy's gives me the Forma bps then would more then that be a good number to get a rare reward?

in all seriousness, I could use some forma bps. Doubt DE will allow us to trade them because they are offered in the market :(

Edited by GSrevolution

Update 11 was the last straw for RNG since then chances of getting what you need has dropped to almost impossible levels. It's not just the void, the miter on Phobos was hard enough due to RNG now trinity is in the mix which has probably made it harder for players trying to obtain the miter. Don't fret though for De Sheldon has predicted our salvation. Now we must wait for news from the front lines of Digital Extremes.

Edited by Postal_pat

We had that in our clan (4 clan m8s doing voids). We were all looking for latron prime reciever, reaper blade and ofc frost prime systems. Now we are doing it for a week (70+ runs) and we still haven't got what we needed. One of us decides he has enough and goes for a beer, in that time we make 3 runs and we get all 3 parts we needed (blade reciver and on the third run systems). while we were extremely happy about it, the one that went for a beer  still hasn't had any luck with those 3 parts and we never got them a second time ^^. So the OP atleast doesn't have to cope with extreme rage every time he sees a frost prime like our m8 that wanted a beer ^^ and RNG will be RNG 

Cheers