25.0 accuracy

0.5 fire rate

2.0x//30% crit chance

25% status chance

1 shot clip

4.0 second reload

Trigger - 1.5 second charge

Sniper Ammo base

Projectile would move at roughly 75% the speed of a bolt weapon's projectile, but it would be a glowing green and yellow pulsating sphere the size of rhino's head and upon making contact with any surface would explode in a 10 meter radius. of course potentially causing self harm if the user was caught in the blast.

The point of this weapon?  A: a little tribute to the most awesome gun of all time  B: this game needs one absolutely ridiculous weapon that does massive damage per shot but has no practical use in most situations. why? because it would be fun to have it in the arsenal no matter how impractical it is.

sorry, but the UT shield gun has been confirmed to come first, jk.

OT: so. basicly, you're suggesting an Ogris that launches mini nukes?

as a tribute? fine by me, i mean we got the Drakgoon...

as an absolutely ridiculous weapon that does massive damage? let me introduce you Ogris, Penta and Stug (A.K.A. Krestel with C4 strapped to it)

sorry, but the UT shield gun has been confirmed to come first, jk.

OT: so. basicly, you're suggesting an Ogris that launches mini nukes?

as a tribute? fine by me, i mean we got the Drakgoon...

as an absolutely ridiculous weapon that does massive damage? let me introduce you Ogris, Penta and Stug (A.K.A. Krestel with C4 strapped to it)

of course, yes, but the drak is mostly slash damage, this thing would hit twice as hard run 2 elements and basically be a primary stug on roids with a really slow rate of fire.  as always, the big fun gun.

of course, yes, but the drak is mostly slash damage, this thing would hit twice as hard run 2 elements and basically be a primary stug on roids with a really slow rate of fire.  as always, the big fun gun.

i meant the Drakgoon is pretty much a reference to UT's Flak cannon.

I have a similar idea for the eventual Primary contest.

Corpus Omni

Fire damage (because plasma)

Good accuracy.

50 ammo pack.

Slow reload.

Low crit, good status.

Charges up in slightly over a second, using 10 ammo at a full charge. When the charge is released it launched a huge slow moving fireball. It damages anything that passes near it from the radiant heat and explodes on contact.

If you zoom in while charging it instead fires smaller, faster, mildly explosive fireballs using ammo from the charge. Once you fire 10 you have to re-charge. Because Quake 3.

Actually, I like this.  But I want it to be worse.  Let's shoot for a gun which is absolutely awesome.  Great Reload time.  Fantastic Damage.  Cool Projectile appearance.  Make it fire Nova's Antimatter Drop for like 1.5k Blast Damage and heck, even do a 100% status chance.

"But EvilKam, this weapon will be overpowered!"

No you fools.  I'm not that crazy.  See, here's the catch.  The magazine holds 166 Bullets.  One shot will USE ALL 166 BULLETS!  Reload speed will be a brisk 1.8 seconds, just to TAUNT YOU!

Why 166 bullets you ask?

Because Unreal required a Pentium 166MX as minimum requirements when released.

Come on, that's 3 freaking shots.  There may be a FEW opportunities to use this beastly pig of a gun, but not many.  What, you're going to just sit there poking Lech Kril with your Kunai until it's time to finally fire?

Okay, and if it is STILL OVERPOWERED?  Then we do just the opposite of the Grakata.  Instead of giving you a higher max ammo count, the UG9K will have a REDUCED Ammo Count, of 497.  One bullet shy of 3 shots.