Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.8.3

[DE]darryl1

w00t! That one was really annoying me.

Agreed. Dunno how many times I'd see "Sweeper and Tigris using same mod :Hell's Chamber: Auto Resolve?" Hit 'YES' and nothing happened.

After the 30th (I think) time having this happen, I stopped putting mods on Sentinel guns.

Edited by NinjaKitsune56

This is awesome and all, but it'd be nice if you guys would increase the Drop Rate for the Braton Prime Reciever. Farmed it 40+ times and nothing. Putting the Grineer Forest tileset back in rotation would also be amazing, making it a Survival gametype as well.

Edited by Yorukiseki

And I wonder if you, DE, could check the requirements for the Salad Hatemail. Considering you were obviously confused about it on the Livestream before, I have a feeling that you have confused Grineer with Corpus again in battle pays.

Because I have done something like 15 invasions (5 missions each) in a row and always sided with Grineer. Salad doesn't seem to even acknowledge my existence. Is it behind yet another ridiculous layer of RNG? Is my account bugged because I might have had the Harvester mark prior to the Inbox update?

Edited by SoanoS