Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.8.3

[DE]darryl1

Latest update has caused a new bug. I have always had the warframe ports forwarded, now Warframe is constantly spamming me with "please make sure these ports are open" blah blah. I just double checked and they are still open. Make the annoying spam message stop plz!

What the heck? Thank you for the statue finally - but this is it?

After making that epic Gradivus statue with the wide base - you went back to these little dinky things?

HIGHLY disappointed in this statue especially since it took over 2 weeks.

My guys fought their asses off for a hard to see BLAH. Btw it isn't even -Gold- it looks bronze to me. 

REQUEST: Spotlights for the dojo  (since you'll need them to see this thing.)

Yea I know I shouldn't complain - but DE shouldn't go from one style on the last event (raising the statue bar) only to revert to the past with a visual downgrade.

Truly hoped for more oomph.

Sorry just really expected more.

I protest!!!! What you choose to call undue "undulation" was simply a display of master level wang-fu!

Yes, agreed. Oberon had finally mastered it. And this was a brutal assault on his masculinity. :(

To be honest, I am sure there would have been more important things to prioritise on. :p

Fxqwkqn.png?1

I protest!!!! What you choose to call undue "undulation" was simply a display of master level wang-fu!

Yes, agreed. Oberon had finally mastered it. And this was a brutal assault on his masculinity. :(

To be honest, I am sure there would have been more important things to prioritise on. :p

*lols and headshakes* In the back of some players minds, they are thinking,"Thank God it wasn't just me. Now, where is my Mr. Mental Clean?"

Edited by WarGrylls

*lols and headshakes* In the back of some players minds, they are thinking,"Thank God it wasn't just me. Now, where is my Mr. Mental Clean?"

Trust me, I tried. It is no use. We are on the Internet. :P

Anyway, I'd like to point out a severe game stutter issue which should seriously be looked at.

When destroying Drones and Ospreys, the game seems to stutter momentarily at the moment of explosion, and it is multiplied by the number of simultaneous explosions. It is not just me, I know someone with hardware far superior to mine has had it happen a lot, too.