Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Show] Warframe Digest # 3- Livestream 21 Recap

Darkfreack

Its that time of the week again, more Warframe Digest and Livestream Recapping :D.

- [0:50] Melee 2.0 details and animations.

- [1:48] Melee 2.0 Delayed

- [2:28] Hawk/Air Frame

- [2:56] Oberon Alt Helmet

- [3:06] Earth/Forest Images along with Grineer Shipyard images

- [3:40] Minor Details

- [4:52] Next Prime Frame!!!

- [5:15] Emote Examples

Feedback is always welcome on how I can improve the show and its information. Thanks In advanced :D

Sorry if my opinions sound a bit biased (others have argued it before), I will be saving all my banter for a later video in the timeline.

Edited: Added in keynotes and time Frames :D

Edited by Darkfreack

I'd say its a good video. Not much to tell then again the Livestream didnt hold that much important information.  Though id say when posting this  Add a small list of what you are talking about and the time stamps maybe?  So if someone is interested in a particular topic they could skip right to that. and then see the rest of the video.  Though i like how you can Put so much information in such a small amount of time.  Nice job!

I'd say its a good video. Not much to tell then again the Livestream didnt hold that much important information.  Though id say when posting this  Add a small list of what you are talking about and the time stamps maybe?  So if someone is interested in a particular topic they could skip right to that. and then see the rest of the video.  Though i like how you can Put so much information in such a small amount of time.  Nice job!

I might look into doing it like TotalBiscuit does it, with the content patch. I just need to find something that I feel comfortable with.

Nice video!

I'd just correct you on one point: Melee 2.0, while still not coming with 12.0, is coming within one month, as we've been told on the workshop. Therefore, it is more likely that it'll be out for 12.1 / 12.2 (or even 12.3) than 12.5 or 12.8.

The point behind it was to say its in Update 12, just not at launch. Ya I know its the first half of the update too, but it will be getting worked on a ton like Damage has been so we cant rule out the .5 and .8 versions.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay to many long periods of silence.

Also I'd write down what happens in the livestream as it happens to make sure you get all of the cool details and can make a script.

I did all the audio in Post-Productions so it was done as I found something worth speaking over. I do take notes and write down details, but in the end I mainly go in with improvise words so it feels more natural. Listen to the first one I did which was all typed out and read over, it was fair to bland and detached.

Ofcourse. We can recomend stuff but you should always try it in ways that YOU Find comfortable to use. Its your show not ours. we are just watching it :)

On the contrary, this show is for the community at heart, for those here who cant lose an hour for the streams as a whole. So its just as much mine as it is for everyone on here :D

I'm confused about the first warframe in melee 2.0 animation video, it looked like excalibur with ember helmet.

What is it exactly?

Excalibur with an ember helmet.

The software they use let them swap helmets at will, they happened to give this excalibur an ember helmet just because.

No, Blaze is not coming.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

I'm confused about the first warframe in melee 2.0 animation video, it looked like excalibur with ember helmet.

What is it exactly?

While making the animations the Art team swapped the helmets for fun and personal reasons, it kinda slipped in and people are really confused over it. They said Male ember is not a thing, it was the team messing around, so excuse them as they play around with the tools lol.