Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber Sold For 5000 Platinum / Can Be Closed

Your english is very advanced. Congrats for that level of skill Sir.

Furthermore the mod will be released in the future for sure and it will be rewarded to a very small group of people therefore they need to hustle for the placements. Good Luck getting it that way  =) 

Edited by Peter.Enis

That' like 250$, 125$ with a 50% coupon. No, you need TWO 50% coupons because the website won't let you buy more than 4300 plat at once.

Now is a mod adding +100% damage to the first bullet in the clip of a sniper rifle, (of which there is five, including a retired weapon, its vandal, event-exclusive version, a clantech weapon, a low-quality market one, and the sole weapon it was designed for) in a video game that may or may not die unexpectedly on you at anytime, worth 250$?

Youre english is very advanced.

your*

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

Youre english is very advanced. Congrats for that level of skill Sir.

Furthermore the mod will be released in the future for sure and it will be rewarded to a very small group of people therefore they need to hustle for the placements. Good Luck getting it that way  =) 

good luck trying to screwppl over.

Either you are jealous, or you are just a hater.

Why are you writing in other peoples threads if you don't want to buy something? 

im maxed ranked.  i own every weapons.  snipers are not my style.

I'm an lvn. you really think im jealous? lol.

i just dont like players like him and you that  kill this game lol. nothing less nothing more.