The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Frame Would You Fight Irl?

-Synapse-

I still haven't seen anyone refer to the fact that you are fighting highly trained space ninjas in exosuits.

Even without abilities and weapons, what do you expect your meaty punches to do to Loki when you say "I can take him"?

Regardless of any choice, they all just sound like spectacular yet extremely-one-sided executions / Hospital admissions.

I'd imagine that Ash would be the swiftest death and you'd never even realize what just happened,

Loki would probably throw you off of a cliff out of old habit, even without the "Throw-a-teammate-off-a-cliff" Ability,

Valkyr would be the most horrifying experience imaginable,

But there is only one true choice for a hypothetical question like this. The best choice, the worst choice.

6HFjv.jpg

Edited by Feam

I still haven't seen anyone refer to the fact that you are fighting highly trained space ninjas in exosuits.

Even without abilities and weapons, what do you expect your meaty punches to do to Loki when you say "I can take him"?

Regardless of any choice, they all just sound like spectacular yet extremely-one-sided executions / Hospital admissions.

I was thinking this while reading most of the responses. Even if you managed to get a single punch in, it would connect with either solid armor or an energy shield. Meanwhile all the people choosing the bony frames fail to realize that they likely have the greatest strength as their arms are most likely purely technological, and therefor require less mass to achieve the same or even greater strength (Just look at Oberon swinging that Galatine about like it was a paper weight).  

I was thinking this while reading most of the responses. Even if you managed to get a single punch in, it would connect with either solid armor or an energy shield. Meanwhile all the people choosing the bony frames fail to realize that they likely have the greatest strength as their arms are most likely purely technological, and therefor require less mass to achieve the same or even greater strength (Just look at Oberon swinging that Galatine about like it was a paper weight).  

While we can't say for sure about them being technological or not, that point about Oberon and Galatine is a pretty interesting fact...

Easily explained gameplay wise, but when you see him swing that Galatine exactly like Rhino, it gets you thinking about how the gameplay's simplicity would be explained in the universe!