Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Reset?

NlGHTSHAD3

Last I checked DE said there will not be one anytime soon. They might give an optional account reset when the game reaches full release.

That was the optional account reset that ended last year. They implemented it for those asking for reset capabilities as all indications pointed to no account wipe at the end of the beta. At this point, there will no longer be resets, forced or otherwise.

That was the optional account reset that ended last year. They implemented it for those asking for reset capabilities as all indications pointed to no account wipe at the end of the beta. At this point, there will no longer be resets, forced or otherwise.

Im aware of the previous account reset. I meant when the game gets out of beta and is considered a full release. DE might re-consider another optional reset, since it would prob still be a year or so till that happens.

if you were resetting for a new or exclusive ladder well its doable, but just to farm everything again its kinda pointless an account reset. unless they retrieve all the plat spent and such to your wallet

You did and that was probably the reason why many wanted to do it back then. I guess now people would love to buy better guns with the Platinum but in a long run, it does not matter at all if you just buy slots or all the guns eventually anyways.