Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra, Dera, Dera V2 (Tetra) All Too Weak.

SnakeWildlife

Like many people are saying, you're saying Braton, then using Braton prime, which has almost 2000 more DPS and 3000 more burst DPS.

They're quite a lot different.

And secondly, If you were to get a good place with a chokepoint, and put shred on a supra, it'd perform much better at ripping down a crowd then your "almighty" braton.

Shred doesn't work on a Braton now ?

Don't get me wrong, I have a hugely formad supra, that my only 5 formad braton vandal outperforms in "real" applications. You have to remember, the dps calculator assumes the target is alive to hit, half the time, if your using a supra, your hitscan team mates have already killed it.

Don't get me wrong, I have a hugely formad supra, that my only 5 formad braton vandal outperforms in "real" applications. You have to remember, the dps calculator assumes the target is alive to hit, half the time, if your using a supra, your hitscan team mates have already killed it.

In the same sense, you wouldn't take a 5 forma'd Twin Viper to level 10 content.

How come no one was looking at status chance. That Supra has garbage status chance, it should be buffed to 15% at least.

Have you tried Viral? Cold + Toxin, Heat itself is really good against flesh. That element build sucks for Supra because you already have Puncture which is weaker against Flesh.

Edited by Makemap