The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Jump Fusion Help

The_Markness

Question

6 answers to this question

It will always say that. It says that all for all the ability cards. It does get higher, but its pointless unless you REALLY want to get up someplace high or leap over a group of enemies. Great for leaping across rooms from bridge to bridge in the mines though. The super jump will only get alittle higher each level so consider it wisely, do you really want to jump higher? PS: the cards outside of the 4 ability cards WILL have their stats change however and you will see it.

Edited by Arlayn

If the normal cards go from 10% to 50% then obviously increaseing their number does something. There was no indication with the tree system in Update 6 before open beta, but it was obvious it was much stronger. Same here with Update 7.

You have to ask a Loki user... I hated that warframe with a passion so I know nothing about it or what happens when you update its abilites, but maybe it extends the range of how far you can switch with someone... that would sound about right.

You have to ask a Loki user... I hated that warframe with a passion so I know nothing about it or what happens when you update its abilites, but maybe it extends the range of how far you can switch with someone... that would sound about right.

<h1>Uncaught exception thrown in shutdown function.</h1><p>MongoException: The MongoId object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor in session_write_close() (line 3355 of /var/www/live/includes/bootstrap.inc).</p><hr />

ive mostly used loki the entire beta and i cant even say for sure lol, theres no way to tell, absolutely no tooltips at all so once again broken system, yes they changed the mods and such but still have 0 clarification over skill mods and what exactly impacts them