Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Us To Mod Each Dual Weapon Separately

Valiant

Honestly, I'm not sure how much of a good idea this is but it would definitely be interesting. To be able to mod each weapon - pistol or sword - separately. It would create some interesting builds. Maybe even ditch zoom as negative of duals pistols so you can use two buttons for each pistol too? It would be nice to mix and match different pistols or swords too.

to do it, they would likely split the mod slots in half (4 each) and make you need more than 1 mod to mod it properly.

in other words, you would need 2 maxed hornet strikes, 2 maxed barrel diffusion and 2 max lethal torrent... with a single slot left over.

suppose it would be kind of interesting, but honestly... i would not like it at all.

unless, if and only if we could turn that option on/off.

Edited by alchemistjkt

As long as they cut the points in half for each weapon I dont see why not. That way each weapon only gets 30 points if you have a potato installed in them.

Otherwise each dual weapon would have 120 points to spend with a potato in them and it would lead to them being so OP it wouldn't even be funny.

As long as they cut the points in half for each weapon I dont see why not. That way each weapon only gets 30 points if you have a potato installed in them.

Otherwise each dual weapon would have 120 points to spend with a potato in them and it would lead to them being so OP it wouldn't even be funny.

No it wouldn't

From what I can gain from this, each pistol would be separately affected by multishot and damages. So, at the moment, it is basically 120, but without different mods for each.