Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If We Could Keep Our Potato When Making Dual/prime?

Chaosdreamer

This is just for some sort of idea , that give option to keep your current potato on the item

Let's say you want to make Vauban Prime (Yes I know this is near to Trolling)

So you got Vauban normal but Potato'ed it , so why not just sacrifice or make it required for the prime version and

"If" reactor detected , reactor will be attached to the news Vauban prime , so we can Potato now and lets our potatoes

safe(and not scared to wait for damn prime version)

For weapon same idea :

Either 2X clean version + your potato version or 1X clean + potato

Skins. Skins, skins skins.

PS: not purely cosmetic skins. Brokk and manticore proved that skins altering the characteristics are possible.

Making duals skins of single let us keep the potato AND let us use the single version whenever we want.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

They'd have to make it so the models had levels too then to account for the mastery points.

Aside from that - let us get this straight for the initial conversation - they aren't freakin' skins *eyes the above poster*. The Phased, Immortal, Jungle/Desert and Dead skins were skins, hence being called skins. How hard is it to recognize what the actual difference is.

Edited by Naith

Skins. Skins, skins skins.

PS: not purely cosmetic skins. Brokk and manticore proved that skins altering the characteristics are possible.

Making duals skins of single let us keep the potato AND let us use the single version whenever we want.

Seem like Prime version going to get some sort of Boost soon anyways if you did'nt read hot community post...

I had like to potato current weapons and when i Prime is released and i got all part of course be able to use it again...