The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur's Powers Need Visual Work

Vaskadar

I've been playing since the middle or early parts of Closed Beta, and Slash Dash still doesn't have an energy-based blade in place of the melee weapon he's carrying, and Radial Javelin still spawns Skanas everywhere. Shouldn't he have his own personally-tailored sword for his animations? Some kind of bright energy blade would be more visually interesting than whatever he's carrying.

It's been this way forever though. When you're holding a fist melee weapon, he still makes the animation as if he were carrying a sword (when he clearly isn't) and it still slashes through multiple enemies. It would make the power so much more believable (and cool) if he spawned an energy-sword from his wrist or something like that.

The 'javelins' of Radial Javelin should no longer be Skana models, but instead some kind of energy blade.

Radial blind should use that same energy blade, but cause it to explode in a bright flash of particles, shattering the energy blade into bits and pieces.

I seriously thought the Skana models were placeholder assets for Radial Javelin for all this time, and I suppose nobody's brought it up.

He's the poster-boy of Warframe! He needs more attention.

Edited by Vaskadar

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah man, I'm down this. I'm hella down with a laser sword, because who wouldn't be? Laser javelins? Laser everything!

...but for real. The fact that Radial Javelin still shoots Skanas glued together is a bit sad. Also, I hope Slash Dash gets something to separate it from Rhino Charge. Anything.