Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I Think Of All These Buff Nerf Frame Threads

Zoliru

EVERY SINGLE warframe that don't have 4 Usefull ability at ALL enemy levels needs buffing

Seriously

Loki and Rhino is where all the frames should be the 4 ability they have barely affected by Enemy levels

thats how it should work

just my opinion............

Edited by Zoliru

How would you buff Pure Damage abilities though? That would mean giving all other frames Utility ults, which would go against the playstyle needed for many of them. Just giving more damage certainly isnt going to work, it would just mean they experience problems a few higher levels than they do already.

You are right, Scaling ults are awesome...but damaging ults need to exist too.

How would you buff Pure Damage abilities though? That would mean giving all other frames Utility ults, which would go against the playstyle needed for many of them. Just giving more damage certainly isnt going to work, it would just mean they experience problems a few higher levels than they do already.

You are right, Scaling ults are awesome...but damaging ults need to exist too.

Dmg abilities should be enemy HP % based

it would always take down like 70-100% HP nomatter the level the numbers just an example

loki's 4 sucks. Give me something more usefull.

Why disarm when you can kill... Why disarm something you cant kill ?

This ability needs a rework into a better form of cc.

i give you may Ash Ult if you give me your Lokis Ult

and then you will finde out when you start scratching the enemy and wasting allot of energy i just disarm them and save my team from Napalm and Rocket spammer grineers........... and make the enemy go melee and run in to one spot and BOOM all of em...

Edited by Zoliru

EVERY SINGLE warframe that don't have 4 Usefull ability at ALL enemy levels needs buffing

Seriously

Loki and Rhino is where all the frames should be the 4 ability they have barely affected by Enemy levels

thats how it should work

just my opinion............

Then you are saying that every frame needs buffing because no frame has 4 useful abilitys that scale well decoy gets nuked at high levels and rhino charge and null star are not that good at high levels and those 3 frames are considered the best in the game.

Then you are saying that every frame needs buffing because no frame has 4 useful abilitys that scale well decoy gets nuked at high levels and rhino charge and null star are not that good at high levels and those 3 frames are considered the best in the game.

yes thats correct but as i said those frames abilities still works where the majority of other frames abilities fail

we need to make the other frames on par with them at least to get even close to balance.....

Edited by Zoliru

it would always take down like 70-100% HP nomatter the level the numbers just an example

That's similar to what I was thinking but I also think it should scale with enemy level so the higher level enemies are still more challenging.

I.E. as the enemies level increase the %damage for the abilities would decrease.  it probably could be as simple as "every X enemy level power damage decreases by X% with a min % at X"

loki's 4 sucks. Give me something more usefull.

Why disarm when you can kill... Why disarm something you cant kill ?

This ability needs a rework into a better form of cc.

Here's a solo example. 4-1-2-Hold F with Galatine

Here's a coop example: Loki presses 4, Booben presses 3. Enjoy shooting fish in the barrel (or alternatively Saryn presses 4)

Percentages.....a While i personally think thats an amazing idea, It would mean that we could EASILY take on lvl 200 enemies without breaking a sweat. That would make the game too easy.

Percentages.....a While i personally think thats an amazing idea, It would mean that we could EASILY take on lvl 200 enemies without breaking a sweat. That would make the game too easy.

Percentages are what is needed for purely offensive skills since they become useless quickly. The fact that we could suddenly take on lvl 200 enemies means our weaponry is too powerful or enemies are too weak which means more balancing. There are a few threads on this in the Warframe Abilities section if you want to look at some good ideas.

I don't know most frames that are DPS based do become lackluster but it's what people use to make them work at high level that makes them shine.  Nyx has three scaling skills (4 if her 2nd worked.....Such screwy aiming)  I feel more frames should be like her.  But then again her Ult only works if people let her get shot instead of taking all the glory.

If we keep on suggesting changes to the damage of "4" abilities, then we're getting nowhere. If it OHKO's enemies at all levels, then it's overpowered. If it doesn't OHKO enemies at all levels, then it scales poorly.

You know what our "4" abilities need to be focused on? Utility. This is why Loki, Rhino, and Vauban are so useful in late game-- they're based largely on utility, and thus scale infinitely while not being gamebreaking (save for Vortex on Infested defense).

I think that Frames should have utility effects added to their "4" abilities, while their damage component stays as is.

Examples:

- Avalanche should leave enemies frozen after casting for a certain amount of time.

- Overload should stunlock enemies upon cast and leave them stunned for several seconds after it's over.

- Radial Javelin should impale enemies and send them flying backwards with the projectile. Ragdolling, except flying back in a straight line similar to a dead enemy hit by Paris. If they survive, then they just get back up like usual.

- M Prime should have its utility/support effects toned down, since its damage is already more than enough. Duration needs to be hammered down for sure.

Edited by SortaRandom

...Rhino...4 ability they have barely affected by Enemy levels

I LoL'd. Besides Roar,which in the end becomes useless also,since there's just SO MUCH you can do with weapons,everything Rhino has is useless...maybe besides Charge,since that can act as a fast transportation method...but even that can't really help you vs high level enemies.

I LoL'd. Besides Roar,which in the end becomes useless also,since there's just SO MUCH you can do with weapons,everything Rhino has is useless...maybe besides Charge,since that can act as a fast transportation method...but even that can't really help you vs high level enemies.

Roar buff

Stomp Aoe CC

Charge movement

Absorbs give another layer of Shield.......

I hope all of this is a joke.