Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burston Prime

ROSING

I just want to know, how long did it take people to get all the parts (if anyone even has) and at what times did you get the parts? I've gotten 5 BPs and 3 receivers and have probably played close to 20 times, ranging from lasting 15 to 40 minutes and i is getting sad...

Same thing happened to me when I was farming the Braton Prime receiver in T3 def. 

It took me 37 runs of T3 Def before it finally dropped. 

Yesterday I did 1 T3 def run for a friend who needed it and it dropped at the first try.

RNG is trollin us so hard. Just keep hanging in there. Will drop eventually.

Countless runs but all in the same period. Spent half a day/night and into the next morning getting the parts/stock. Got it at the run id chosen to be the last at 4 in the morning lol. Whilst it was long, if you do it with someone you know it becomes fun. So I think back to it being tedious but due to that fact, it was actually enjoyable. Helped with cores though. Do 20 min runs. Easier and they feel quicker and more worthwhile.

got them across 4 or 5 good runs. the longest one I remember was to get whatever the 2nd rarest piece is (receiver or barrel, got the stock last) and that was at the 50 minute mark. gotta bring a nekros for almost all runs, just because the spawns are so bad on most tiles. but we had nyx, nekros, trinity, and oberon/rhino? Idk, but nyx's absorb was fun as anything. I was trinity one long run, and low-leveled oberon on another