The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey De, A Lot Of Forum Members Agree With This!

lautalocos

so, a lot of people say that because this is PVE game, you shouldn´t nerf anything.

okay, lets apply that not only to weapons and warframes, but to the enemies too!

why? because as a lot of people said, in PVE, who needs nerfs?

-rolles have 10 times more armor,  can turn instantly, have triple the size, move 10 times faster.

-ancients attack rate multiplied by 5, disruptors can stun you like the old nervos.

-anti moas have 100 times the firerate.

-fusion moas have 10 times more range, release 2 drones when low on health

-stalker can cast m prime, iron skin and invisibility

-harvester comes equipped with 4 fusion moa lasers, modified to stun on hit.

-napalms fire prjectiles have recover the range and damage they had before.

-eviscerators now have one miter in each hand, and laser eyes because why not?

can you see DE? a PVE game obviously doesnt need nerfs.  this is what your players want

now go, and buff everything

edit: it seems some people didnt understand the sarcasm. i though it would be obvious when i wrote those changes to the rollers

also, sarcasm aside, #Nightmare Mode 2.0

Edited by lautalocos

Just apply these buffs to the Warframes too, and then you're good to go, balanced. Also I'm not sure what Disrutors are but apparently they have now been made OP. And so it was declared and so it sha'll be by lautalocos internet person extraordinaire!

Edited by Cactuarspy

We are talking about nerfs to the player not the AI, the ai is already endless enemies...

im sorry, but i don´t understand. a lot of people say that  a PVE game doesnt need nerfs.

that balance doesnt matter.

why are enemies not in the "everything should be buffed" section?

Edited by lautalocos

Actually, that sounds great, the enemies in this game are a joke.

edit to your edit: I understand sarcasm just fine.  I would have even up voted you except I know you didn't mean it cause you are afraid of rollers getting buffed. 

Edited by aa3123

im sorry, but i don´t understand. a lot of peoplesay that  a PVE game doesnt need nerfs.

that balance doesnt matter.

why are enemies not in the "everything should be buffed" section?

well if you play endless defence the enemies go to level 200 but you stay lvl 30...

Sounds like good nightmare mode suggestions.  Now if DE would only do the smart thing and make a Challenges button on the menu bar with all the Nightmare Mode challenges in it and normal challenge, then, you nerfers could go play in your special sand box and stop trying to ruin mine.

you are playing with a double edged knife there.

the same things goes to both sides

Edited by lautalocos

so, a lot of people say that because this is PVE game, you shouldn´t nerf anything.

edit: it seems some people didnt understand the sarcasm. i though it would be obvious when i wrote those changes to the rollers

They don't think anything should be nerfed.  Nor do they understand sarcasm well.  I think you should see a connection here.  :)

Most people are Bad At Game Balance.  That, or they just don't care about it, so long as they have an easy avenue for success.

Can't say it matters how sarcastic you make it sound, your thread title is one of those false generalizations that is hated far more than nerfs or people who cry about nerfs.

It's a tragically true generalization that most people dislike nerfs.  This is just human psychology.  And the fact that most people are not balance designers.

Can't say it matters how sarcastic you make it sound, your thread title is one of those false generalizations that is hated far more than nerfs or people who cry about nerfs.

if people whant things to be buffed, or to not be nerfed, they better have a good point. just saying "oh well, it´s PVE, so who cares?" is just a bad excuse that people use so that they don´t nerf they favorite weapon.

if people whant things to be buffed, or to not be nerfed, they better have a good point. just saying "oh well, it´s PVE, so who cares?" is just a bad excuse that people use so that they don´t nerf they favorite weapon.

I agree with this completely, but this is also true for the opposite. If people think something in the game needs to be nerfed, then there should be reason and evidence to support it.

For the most part, I'd say the people who provide feedback on here follow through with that, but there will always occasionally be those fire-starters who want something destroyed or removed simply because they don't like or have it.

I agree with this completely, but this is also true for the opposite. If people think something in the game needs to be nerfed, then there should be reason and evidence to support it.

For the most part, I'd say the people who provide feedback on here follow through with that, but there will always occasionally be those fire-starters who want something destroyed or removed simply because they don't like or have it.

and i agree with this too.

unless we are talking about the bo. everyone knows why the bo has to be buffed. even people that haven´t played warframe know this

While I agree that generally we should look into buffs. Your statement is right but with wrong reasons. First, enemies we face are hitscan 100% accurate while we are not. I'm not sure if this is due to limitation in the software or something but that is the way it is. This would in turn make enemies ridiculously lethal while we try to make our faction guns viable. Then there is the fact that how much it would negate durability mods in turn.And last but most importantly, how would it ruin progression in all levels. For long timers, it would probably be walk in the park change but for early and middle gamers it would ruin them.

No, there are simply plenty of more ways to buff things and not nerf many things.