Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods & Artifacts : List & Explanations (As Of Update 6.5)

ap0k41yp5

Armor only works on health, not shields, and I think there's a hard cap, else you could indeed become invincible.

Yeah, I know, but damage you take to your shields is pretty much irrelevant if you can't take HP damage. Have one of the devs said that there's a hard cap? I just searched the forums for "hard cap" and "armor", and I can't find anything.

I normally have at least 2 alerts on my screen constantly (unless I do them) and untill now have never seen one with even the possability of anouther reward other than credits, I even had a few in pluto space and still its just like 1200 credits and no other reward... is there any other way to get artifacts?

Artifact will be getting changes, what is there is proof of concept. They will have a bit of credit cost to refill them and duplicates can be fused to improve their effectiveness.

Sounds great but after update 5.3 i lost 4-5 duplicates of energy siphon, intended or bug?

Scavengers artifacts... SUX..

I get one yesterday.. Rifle Scavenger.. so i though when i get now weapon and go on lower lvl mobs to lvl it.. choose Tolstoj lvl 2-4 and weapon BURSTON there will be no problem with ammo... i was wrong.. in 1st 2 rooms i lost my ammo killed around 50 mobs and get one or maybe 2 ammo packs - still give u only 20 ammo.

That i think Scavenger artifacts are just no worth to waste dec slot in pt. better use hp and power recover or even enemy radar.

I have a rifle mod that does Multishot 77%. It says it'll go from 1 to 1.77, im a not too sure how it works but for my hek it changes 8 shells to 12. How woudl it for for my Gorgon since its only one bullet. would I need a 100% multi shot to get the chance at shooting at extra bullet? or is the 1 and that 8 just the % chance of getting it?

Concerning the multishot ; let's take a snipetron for the example. Each time you pull the trigger, you shoot 1 bullet. With a +90% multishot mod, you will have 1.9 multishot, which means that 90% of your shots will feature 2 bullets. If you have a +90% and a +80%, your new multishot value will be 3.42 (with a multiplicative calculation), which means that each time you pull the trigger, you will shoot 3 bullets at the same time, and 42% of your shots will feature 4 bullets. Stack the multishot mods and enjoy your new shotty-sniper ^^

so i've been playing for weeks, i have two maxed out warframes, several maxed out (all 30 mind you) weapons, i've cleared every single mission on all planets, and farmed tons of bosses enough to be able to build almost all of the frames, (i have 5 complete), and yet i've YET to see a single multi shot, loot radar, power range / effeciency, or penetration mod...

am i doing something wrong? is there a planet or area that has decent droprates? i've seriously played more 10-20 times the amount of missions everyone i play with... and see them have these mods... like.. what the hell?

is my luck THAT bad?

so i've been playing for weeks, i have two maxed out warframes, several maxed out (all 30 mind you) weapons, i've cleared every single mission on all planets, and farmed tons of bosses enough to be able to build almost all of the frames, (i have 5 complete), and yet i've YET to see a single multi shot, loot radar, power range / effeciency, or penetration mod...

am i doing something wrong? is there a planet or area that has decent droprates? i've seriously played more 10-20 times the amount of missions everyone i play with... and see them have these mods... like.. what the hell?

is my luck THAT bad?

I am pretty sure I got my multishots pretty early(venus I guess)

is my luck THAT bad?

I've gotten those, but I sold them by accident. I only have one level 30 warframe, and another one building. There needs to be a buyback option. >.>

Hey everyone,

Just a general question about mod stacking on weapons: Is it best to stack one type of damage mod on a weapon (for instance, if I use purely armor penetration damage mods) or is it more beneficial to use several types of mods (some armor pen damage, some fire damage, some eletric damage)? I'm not sure how the numbers function in this game, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Well, someone will eventually do the numbers and figure out the equations as to how end-calc damage is calculated. I think there would have to be a point where armor penetration is capped, but there might be caps on the others as well.

Got an idea, how about unique mods? A fourth tier of mods with thematic and powerful capabilities, which may not necessarily be stronger than greens/blues but offer something unique. Much like unique items in ARPGs, except that the point of them is to do something different and not be simply OP.

Got an idea, how about unique mods? A fourth tier of mods with thematic and powerful capabilities, which may not necessarily be stronger than greens/blues but offer something unique. Much like unique items in ARPGs, except that the point of them is to do something different and not be simply OP.

Steve stated that there will be mods of this kind.

Hey everyone,

Just a general question about mod stacking on weapons: Is it best to stack one type of damage mod on a weapon (for instance, if I use purely armor penetration damage mods) or is it more beneficial to use several types of mods (some armor pen damage, some fire damage, some eletric damage)? I'm not sure how the numbers function in this game, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Since mods are stacked multiplicatively, stacking 1 stat should be more powerful. But it aso depends on how you like to play.