Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods & Artifacts : List & Explanations (As Of Update 6.5)

ap0k41yp5

Does Rifle Amp increase the damage the sniper rifle does? I'm assuming so, since there's not Sniper Rifle Amp, or anything like that from what I can tell

Dead Eye increases the damage you deal with snipers. Seen in the wiki.

Sorry if this has been asked but do damage type mods stack? Like for my cronus sword, if I have 2 blue mods, one that is ice damage + armor piercing and then another that is lightning damage + piercing will it benefit from just one of those damage types on the mods or both?

Edited by f3llyn

Damage nodes stack and mods don't.

This is a short part out of KGeddon's Damage Thread:

To determine the damage of an weapon, apply the upgrade tree damage nodes as multiplicative. Then add up your damage mods(don't forget when you apply it to add 1 so the base damage stays). For example, a level 30 Latron with 5 damage nodes and +22%/+21%/+20%/+17% damage mods.

30*1.1*1.1*1.1*1.1*1.1=48

.22+.21+.2+.17=.8

48*1.8=86.4 normal damage(rounds to 86)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/5812-damage-shields-mods-enemies-and-you/

dead eye? wth is tht

An artifact. As seen in the wiki.

does the fire rate mod increases the heavy charge speed also or only the general attack speed?

As said above, you need charge speed mods to increate your charge speed :)

Well done guys this is a very informative post.

A sounds like it sparked some answers from Steve also :) specific mods and a fusion system, all very promising.

I like the fact that you can stack mods for different effects, electric and ice for really slowing enemies down.

Ima start my hunt for artifacts later on after work using my user max shield mods.

Do these artifacts even exist. I haven't seen them equipped once or seen an ? alert with them. I checked the alert notifications and saw no sign of them too. I really doubt these are rarer than orokin catalysts and reactors. All these rifle amp alerts and no shotgun amp :(

Affinity Amp : Increases the affinity you gain from kills.

Dead Eye : Increases the damage you deal with snipers.

Electrical Resistance : Decreases the elecricity damage you sustain.

Fire Resistance : Decreases the fire damage you sustain.

Frost Insulation : Decreases the freeze damage you sustain.

Laser Deflection : Makes you deflect lasers damage.

Loot Detector : Shows loot crates/containers/corpses on your radar.

Physique : Increases you maximum health.

Pistol Amp : Increases the damage you deal with pistols.

Shotgun Amp : Increases the damage you deal with shotguns.

Sprint Boost : Increases your speed while sprinting.

Toxin Resistance : Decreases the poison damage you sustain.

This is sweet. Thanks. :)

Was wondering what the different elements did. Some (like fire rate, mag/max ammo, or armor piercing) were pretty straight forward, but the elements threw me a little. Only game I played with elements recently (AKA: Borderlands 1&2) lightning/shock killed shields instead of cold. lol