Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods & Artifacts : List & Explanations (As Of Update 6.5)

ap0k41yp5

Do people still get artifacts? Cause I've done, idk, at least 30 alerts and still don't have any.

yeah I got one last night..... rifle scavanger, possibly one of the more infurating mods since the rest of your team can & will hate you for it since it can make less of there guns type of ammo spawn....

they really need to change them to double or triple the amount of ammo you get when you pick up a box rather than changing the requency of a certain ammo's drop chance as it just makes people hate you if there carrying a shotgun.

They really need to change them to double or triple the amount of ammo you get when you pick up a box rather than changing the requency of a certain ammo's drop chance as it just makes people hate you if there carrying a shotgun.

Totally agree with you.

Artifact will be getting changes, what is there is proof of concept. They will have a bit of credit cost to refill them and duplicates can be fused to improve their effectiveness.

Any plans for being able to combine mods in order to make better mods?

Might it be helpful to include the highest known value for each mod? The highest known values for fire damage, electric damage, freeze damage, etc.

MAKE A THREAD. I think a thread like this should be pinned.

Not like you can't take them out for minimal credit cost, but still, it'd be nice to know the values.

MAKE A THREAD. I think a thread like this should be pinned.

Not like you can't take them out for minimal credit cost, but still, it'd be nice to know the values.

Values may change every day during closed beta, I don't think displaying them would be very useful...

You should REALLY consider to give em all their own line. Just throwing em all into a blob like that makes it horrible to read.

guess something got screwed up for him cuz it wasn't like this when i last had a look on this

Edited by g0thv4mp1r3