Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sedna Boss A Little Too Op Big Time :(

Kabeta

It's not even fun to grind in that mission anymore to try and get blueprints. The damn boss kills just about everything with 1-2 hits, it throws out rolling spikey balls nonstop, then some kind of grenade then bam a rocket or something shoots out your dead, we can have 4 players playing that lev, and when you try to revive one, they jump up from being revived, then the person who revived gets the 1-2 hit kill, its a repetitive process, then the boss decides to have an ability to gain a ton of sheilds back. I think it needs to be toned down a bit lol. I don't know if anybody else feels the same way about it as I do.

Killed her three times last night. Two of the runs, it went very smoothly. The last one, we kept going down and I ran out of ammo and energy and we just barely managed to grind her down. With the right frames, it can be done, but short-handed or disadvantaged, she'll eat you alive.

is she solo-able btw ?

i can't use chat and most of my friends are always offline due to DNS things .. there's no squad to join at online play and when there is one, it's too laggy, thus i've been solo-ing all this long, would love to get some tips to solo this chiq.

it throws out rolling spikey balls nonstop
it throws out rolling spikey balls nonstop
IT THROWS OUT ROLLING SPIKEY BALLS Nonstop

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I still don't have the high level planets unlocked, people only play defense these days.

Edited by novac3721

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I still don't have the high level planets unlocked, people only play defense these days.

:P The majority of the bosses will kinda have the same measures of attacks in a way as the regular mobs you tend to fight, just with alot more health and sheild and way more attacks power head on, but im pretty sure the spikey balls you will be able to defend since the lower lev planets seem to tend to throw a ton of em at you even on non-boss lev's lol.