Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking Gooooooooooooooooood

pdxdubin

Been lurking for a while still.

Starting to like the direction that DE is going.

On behalf of me, and everyone else in my position, I would like to say thank you for putting some focus into end game, and hitting some of the points that have been bothering people.

A lot of people say that you do not listen to the community, but you are proving that wrong.

Everyone makes mistakes and I still believe that this is a great game, and has the potential now to be an amazing one. 

+1000

On behalf of me, and everyone else in my position, I would like to say thank you for putting some focus into end game, and hitting some of the points that have been bothering people.

A lot of people say that you do not listen to the community, but you are proving that wrong.

Everyone makes mistakes and I still believe that this is a great game, and has the potential now to be an amazing one. 

+1000

hey look who's back! hello clan master *bows*

(even though my forum account has been taken out of the clan for inactivity...cough...lol)

Heya pdx.

Hello Old Friend, Sir.

reboot?! we stlil exist! kinda.

Yes, and I obv remember u bruh.

I think our clan is pretty much dead, I honestly quit because the clan split really confused me and stressed me out.

But I think its on the agenda that we kinda push it back up again. 

pdxdubin, on 04 Feb 2014 - 7:37 PM, said:

Yes, and I obv remember u bruh.

I think our clan is pretty much dead, I honestly quit because the clan split really confused me and stressed me out.

But I think its on the agenda that we kinda push it back up again.

well, i was just talking to tanta and apparently it's most active when i'm asleep...

the clan forum's dead though. lol

Edited by theasl

+1000

Epic word choice.