Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Be Honest..

Zylin

I want stalker connected with lotus. Just throwing that out there since no one knows nothing about both. Maybe stalker got obessed with power and wanted more frames or wanted to be the ultimate tenno etc etc. Lotus gave him the boot. etc etc . idk Just throwing ideas... BUT to be honest, I don't trust lotus lol. I feel like she's playing 2 roles haha... But like i said , just throwing stuff out the blue and also bored and want u12..

Feel free to share. Would love to hear people thoughts.

Edited by Zylin

Maybe stalker got obessed with power and wanted more frames or wanted to be the ultimate tenno etc etc. Lotus gave him the boot. etc etc .

Some have walked these desolate worlds while you have slept. Some like me. I remember what you did. I remember the day.

The Tenno appeared at the Terminus, gleaming and victorious. Our cold and gold Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds, all at once, the ceremonial Naga drums. A royal salute to the honored Tenno. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. I watched from a distance, with the rest of the low Guardians. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. The Tenno were not stoic and silent. They were waiting. They were poised. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.

When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by Tenno blades. The drums, the Empire, fell silent forever.

Now I hunt, dividing your numbers. Watching from that dark place, cataloging your sins, I am the ghost of retribution. You may forget but you are not innocent.

Nope, pretty sure he's not after power or been kicked out by the Lotus. His motivation's pretty clear. On the other hand, we still don't know what the Lotus is playing at.

Some have walked these desolate worlds while you have slept. Some like me. I remember what you did. I remember the day.

The Tenno appeared at the Terminus, gleaming and victorious. Our cold and gold Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds, all at once, the ceremonial Naga drums. A royal salute to the honored Tenno. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. I watched from a distance, with the rest of the low Guardians. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. The Tenno were not stoic and silent. They were waiting. They were poised. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.

When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by Tenno blades. The drums, the Empire, fell silent forever.

Now I hunt, dividing your numbers. Watching from that dark place, cataloging your sins, I am the ghost of retribution. You may forget but you are not innocent.

Nope, pretty sure he's not after power or been kicked out by the Lotus. His motivation's pretty clear. On the other hand, we still don't know what the Lotus is playing at.

Thanks for that . Okay cross out stalker, BUT lotus ,.... still don't trust her.. Why does she have a mask on? Before i said, maybe she's corpus and has corpus marking on her face. But eh maybe not that... But still "I DONT TRUST HER" until its confirmed to trust her.