Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ugh, This Patch

JerZeyCJ

Really not liking most of what this patch added. Three of the four new weapons are clan-tech only and the fourth is platinum only. Zephyr is not only research only, but is ridiculously priced and takes WAY tool long(TWELVE DAYS!?). The same can be said for the new weapons, two of them take three days just for the blueprint while the third takes four for its blueprint. This is exactly what I thought would happen with the introduction of the Tenno lab, something that could usually be done in 4 days at the least, now takes 12+ days and they put all of the weapons in the dojo to put, so they too take infinitely longer to make over just buying a blueprint from the store. Then there's the new HUD, yeah, I DO NOT like where they put it, it is all squished up in the upper right hand corner, away from where the action is and I just generally don't the the design/color choices for it. The only thing they really did right were the buffs, but even then I'm seeing people talking about how high all of their status chances and stuff are now, so that may be a balance issue.

I think a 12 day wait for a frame to be open to everybody in the clan is a reasonable price considering we're not paying anything for it.

Also, you're complaining about clantech taking three days to research when it's always been that way. Lol.

Edited by Genomax

I think a 12 day wait for a frame to be open to everybody in the clan is a reasonable price considering we're not paying anything for it.

Also, you're complaining about clantech taking three days to research when it's always been that way. Lol.

You never have to pay for a warframe blueprint in general though. I see no reason why this one should cost so much and take so long. The whole Tenno lab just seems unneeded and like another level of grind and to try to add more uses to the dojo.

Doesn't mean I have to like it. And I'm mostly annoyed at the fact that it is EVERY weapon in the update, not one or two, but all of them. The only people who are going to be getting to use the new weapons for the next few days are those who bought them form the store. At least when you built one form a blueprint, it only took one day.

How does the Zephyr take 12 days to build? I figure 3 days to get the parts researched and bought, 12-24 hours to build em, and then 3 to build the frame. Not counting time to gather materials that makes it 6.5 to 7 days.

Haven't build the lab yet to check, are there pre-reqs for each part? 

How does the Zephyr take 12 days to build? I figure 3 days to get the parts researched and bought, 12-24 hours to build em, and then 3 to build the frame. Not counting time to gather materials that makes it 6.5 to 7 days.

You need to build certain parts to build another.

Not sure, but 12 days is what people have been saying. Maybe three days for each part and four to put it together?

I have a reasonable stash of platinum that I use for slots whenever I need them and 2 colour schemes because I'm a creative bastard. But I like to assemble my warframes and weapons by buying a blueprint and getting resources. I've been farming pretty solidly for the past week or so for Volt and Banshee parts because I expected they'd be expensive and take a long damn time one the Tenno Lab was the only way to get them, and I was right.

I am very disappointed at the Tenno Labs implementation. It opens the path for other warframes, new and old, and weapons similarly to be added to the clan tech family and require much, much more work and resources than they have any right to, and furthermore, the sheer amount of time everything takes is obviously just to create a buffer zone where people who don't pay outright have to look at all the people who did running around with the new stuff. I hate that approach, and I expect to see more of it.

Making it purchasable clan tech isn't a problem, if you can wait it is there, if not you can straight up buy it.

I brought Zephyr, because I support DE and buy each new Frame to help that.

The games feel has been altered though, and I feel like I like it.

Really not liking most of what this patch added. Three of the four new weapons are clan-tech only and the fourth is platinum only. Zephyr is not only research only, but is ridiculously priced and takes WAY tool long(TWELVE DAYS!?). The same can be said for the new weapons, two of them take three days just for the blueprint while the third takes four for its blueprint. This is exactly what I thought would happen with the introduction of the Tenno lab, something that could usually be done in 4 days at the least, now takes 12+ days and they put all of the weapons in the dojo to put, so they too take infinitely longer to make over just buying a blueprint from the store. Then there's the new HUD, yeah, I DO NOT like where they put it, it is all squished up in the upper right hand corner, away from where the action is and I just generally don't the the design/color choices for it. The only thing they really did right were the buffs, but even then I'm seeing people talking about how high all of their status chances and stuff are now, so that may be a balance issue.

You can adjust the position of the hud, look in the options menu. Spread the word, it seems like a lot of people don't know that.

Edited by f3llyn

Yeah, this patch is so ridiculously disappointing that it's sad.

And to clarify, it's a total of 9 days total for Zephyr.

3 days for the base BP

3 days for the parts (provided you provide the garbage materials at the same time.)

12 hours for each system that you have to build (again, provided you do them at the same time)

3 days for the final build.

Fricken Garbage.

Also, for people that don't have Detonite (me), the hammer will take a total of 7 and a half days to research (no clue about building)  as each detonite is 12 hours and guess what? No invasions offer them. That is if you are by yourself in a clan. Pretty sure my clannmates don't have detonite either because of how little use they were.

EDIT: Actually, add 4 days onto that, forgot that you need detonite first then you can start the research.

The mod system now is...laaaaaame. Please DE, put in an option to not stack mods, I enjoyed having the "Recent" list work correctly.

Hud needs to be fully customizable both in colors and size. It actually hurts my eyes to look at it.

Frost (prime) was actually shot and killed in this patch. My first ever frame (outside of Loki) was destroyed.

Except for interception, the 3d characters, Earf, and the weapon buffs (Especially to the Dread which made it make the Vectis obsolete), this big awesome update was incredibly disappointing. Like, I'm actually depressed because of it.

Edited by -Vash-

LOL 12 days to make the new frame? as-well as up to 7 days for all the other new things?..stuff that. Its obvious there just rubbing it in our faces in hopes of everyone paying there way to glory. =|

Edited by MLPDiamondHeart

It actually makes sense for research to last a while especially on newer things with chief components. Most medical research takes about 5 - 10 straight years just for a prototype and costs billions. But then you get a cancer drug.

It actually makes sense for research to last a while especially on newer things with chief components. Most medical research takes about 5 - 10 straight years just for a prototype and costs billions. But then you get a cancer drug.

I didn't know medical research had anything to do with games. Good to know I guess.