The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyena Th.

Rettycombine

Keep in mind that they have an insane amount of health and shields, Oh and Hyena TH also has a charge that removes 500 health instantly.

Every time I go to fight them only the fire and ice hyenas show up so I have not seen the other 2 yet but it sounds like they are insanely overpowered and new players will not have a chance against them. especially considering without fleeting expertise my rhino with 800 shields and 500 health would have been dead within 6s.

Solo'd the Energy Drain hyena and a yellow one that popped up in the Darvo alert. They're great. Just great. The movement is fluid and much more natural than the old *wobble wobble* mini jackal. I actually had to run and evade as they chased me around the room. It's the most fun I've had fighting a boss, since the first time they updated the Jackal in closed beta. Also, there's FINALLY more than one of them. It always bugged me that they're supposed to travel in "packs" but you just end up fighting one.

Side note: The Earth textures seem a lot crappier than they did during the Cicero event.

i got the energy drainer and the frost one at once

i was constantly slowed freezed without energy needed to use a res died in the 1st 20 sec with my 1k HP and 800+ shield and fully moded Penta ..................................

Is it Hyena? They look like 3 Zanukas to me.

Lame move, DE.

So, you're claiming that replacing a mini version of a boss which lacks his special thing(take down the legs to remove the shields)  that it had, and replacing it with 3 other similar bosses, but with unique abilities, and more of a challenge is lame?

Lame comment, RoboDoge.

Edited by Warriorrogue