Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Research Bug, Negative Resource Values

Towerwatch

So Zephyr takes 2000 Oxium to research at my clan's current rank. That's no big deal, but for some reason, when I went to deposit my stash of Oxium in the dojo, the value displayed -2000~/2000. We need a whole 4000 Oxium to make her as it is, and it looks like we wont have her research done for quite some time because of this. 

Has anyone else experienced this odd occurrence? Somehow I doubt my clan is the only one. 

ingame in survivel there is some problem whit time counter and you + armo is faling out of the srceen i have a picture of this 

there is and other thing the new hud ingame is not to godt for some players whit OCD they say it confuses them to play now

Please make a seperate topic for this, rather than posting in unrelated topics that devs have replied to.

We ran a script to fix this, will have to revisit because seeing too many reports of people still in the negatives.

Not only that, some clans lost thousands of Oxium after the script. Like, going from 30,000 to -30,000 after the cost reduction and then to 10,000 after the 'fix'.

Edited by Incursum