Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Sucks Bad Now

sqallLion

I dont like this nerf to Frost. Snow globe mainly. I was in a corpus lvl 10-15 and put snow globe out to try it now with just 4 enermies shooting at it. It was down in secons with my mods on it last for 45 seconds i still had 35 seconds left on it when it went down.

Snow globes is about the only usefull skill for Frost has the other 3 suck.

People say change his mods make him do more damage with skills using Focus and stuff but why when we have Ember to Nuke evrything.

Some poeple say make him tank why whould i make Frost like a Tank when you have Rhino with Iron Skin makes no sence. Snow globe as well is nothing like Iron Skin for those people saying it is. Iron skin can take much more punishment.

another thing you have give the Grineer Snow globe guess what they can walk with Snow globe around them !!!! and dose not seem to wear off by shooting at it lest the one i was shooting.

I just dont get why in this PVE based game you feel the need to nerf so many Frames just beef up the other Frames

the PVP that is in the game is a secondry Focus its not open world you have to go into a lobby to PVP.

Make snowglobe's projectiles into it slowed down by strength, duration as before, and stretch as is. Now you can avoid grineer bullets with frost's bubble without giving him uncertain god mode.

Not as good as before, but not as terribad as is now.

Also, at least 1.0 speed for Frost please.

I dont like this nerf to Frost. Snow globe mainly. I was in a corpus lvl 10-15 and put snow globe out to try it now with just 4 enermies shooting at it. It was down in secons with my mods on it last for 45 seconds i still had 35 seconds left on it when it went down.

Snow globes is about the only usefull skill for Frost has the other 3 suck.

People say change his mods make him do more damage with skills using Focus and stuff but why when we have Ember to Nuke evrything.

Some poeple say make him tank why whould i make Frost like a Tank when you have Rhino with Iron Skin makes no sence. Snow globe as well is nothing like Iron Skin for those people saying it is. Iron skin can take much more punishment.

another thing you have give the Grineer Snow globe guess what they can walk with Snow globe around them !!!! and dose not seem to wear off by shooting at it lest the one i was shooting.

I just dont get why in this PVE based game you feel the need to nerf so many Frames just beef up the other Frames

the PVP that is in the game is a secondry Focus its not open world you have to go into a lobby to PVP.

Some people don't have Ember

Some people don't have Rhino

Make snowglobe's projectiles into it slowed down by strength, duration as before, and stretch as is. Now you can avoid grineer bullets with frost's bubble without giving him uncertain god mode.

barack-obama-not-bad-face-32.jpeg

Uh, I don't know what the hell you guys are complaining about.

I just did a 35 round T2 Defense as a Frost.  The Snowglobe was never destroyed by enemy fire, it always timed out.  And I was able to use the new Ice Wave and Ice Blast to massive effect (Ice Blast kills Crewmen in one shot on rounds 1-15 with Focus).

Seriously, this is meant to be a team game on the higher difficulties.  Play with a team that knows what they're doing.

Uh, I don't know what the hell you guys are complaining about.

I just did a 35 round T2 Defense as a Frost.  The Snowglobe was never destroyed by enemy fire, it always timed out.  And I was able to use the new Ice Wave and Ice Blast to massive effect (Ice Blast kills Crewmen in one shot on rounds 1-15 with Focus).

Seriously, this is meant to be a team game on the higher difficulties.  Play with a team that knows what they're doing.

Go on t3.

Get a level 65 heavy gunner shoot your snow globe and see how long it last.

I give it .5 second

Cute. Nice try.

Still Frost sucks (their existence does not make sense now), because another warframes is more fast, do more damage, and the most important thing "another can be more fast and a best option now"

Nope.

All the new skills are good to make a fun game with friends.

How about the Defenses? is no more. DE want delete it (i suppose).

No more Frost to Defenses = No more Defenses (because the new tipe of missions "Interception")

Yes cause having 4 people stand at a cap is such a good way to spend time instead of grouping up and everyone getting a chance at kills.

The spawn rates for Interception suck as is, hopeful a spawn fix will come in. Frost is still viable in defense.

Yes cause having 4 people stand at a cap is such a good way to spend time instead of grouping up and everyone getting a chance at kills.

The spawn rates for Interception suck as is, hopeful a spawn fix will come in. Frost is still viable in defense.

You're trying to say viable in LOW Defenses. That is boring (no more farms now)

No in high tiers. Do you even globe bro ?

Edit. By high tier I guess I should say 30lvl-50lvl enemies.

I know you want mean. I was playing void DEF 3 today with a friend (Frost). In wave 15 with lv 30-40 enemies (i guess lv 35 is more exactly the correct number).

The Frost only was cast and cast the Snow Globe, after a few seconds the Snow Globe was melted quickly. Seeing that we decided to finish that Defense in the wave 15.

That Frost maybe not have the full potencial of Snow Globe (i mean with full mods). But still 15 was the limit in this situation.

What is the limit now? wave 15, 20, 30?

PS: I have a Frost and i do not see a good future in a High Defenses even with full potencial.  3500 HP is a low low base.

I know you want mean. I was playing void DEF 3 today with a friend (Frost). In wave 15 with lv 30-40 enemies (i guess lv 35 is more exactly the correct number).

The Frost only was cast and cast the Snow Globe, after a few seconds the Snow Globe was melted quickly. Seeing that we decided to finish that Defense in the wave 15.

That Frost maybe not have the full potencial of Snow Globe (i mean with full mods). But still 15 was the limit in this situation.

What is the limit now? wave 15, 20, 30?

PS: I have a Frost and i do not see a good future in a High Defenses even with full potencial.  3500 HP is a low low base.

Here's the ting  a lot of people need to understand about this nerf and how to go about it.

Globe is going to be constantly change till its perfect set up correctly.

Now there's a few builds you can go into to make globe very viable. For example I like the stacking globe method now (did it a while back before the nerf).

I'm doing videos on how to counter balance for high waves to allow frost players easier wave clears while keeping the pod alive. I have a hundreds of hours played on just on frost alone and anyone who knows me knows its the only frame I play.

The limit is what you choose it to be.

I don't agree with the way the nerf hit which is why I do have a problem with it. Again lack of communication threw the development team throwing something in at the last second not a good idea for the player base. Work around it just like all the Vauban players did.

Edited by Gravefire

Here's the ting  a lot of people need to understand about this nerf and how to go about it.

Globe is going to be constantly change till its perfect set up correctly.

Now there's a few builds you can go into to make globe very viable. For example I like the stacking globe method now (did it a while back before the nerf).

I'm doing videos on how to counter balance for high waves to allow frost players easier wave clears while keeping the pod alive. I have a hundreds of hours played on just on frost alone and anyone who knows me knows its the only frame I play.

The limit is what you choose it to be.

I don't agree with the way the nerf hit which is why I do have a problem with it. Again lack of communication threw the development team throwing something in at the last second not a good idea for the player base. Work around it just like all the Vauban players did.

You are right.

A) "Globe is going to be constantly change till its perfect set up correctly" >>>> I want believe that, really, is my only hope to my Frost.

B) "The limit is what you choose it to be" >>>> Really the limit is the number of a full mods you want put in the Frost (and that power have a limit too).  

But i think you mean "the talent of any player are their own limit" or some like that. I agree with that.

C) "Again lack of communication threw the development team throwing something in at the last second not a good idea for the player base" >>>> You are right. This is the consequence of the poor comunication DE-Players. A few hours Before release the update they make a Megathread where we could put our opinion saying "we hear your opinions..." (some like that). But just was a fraud, the are not read those players who are saying the bad idea of a Snow Globe Nerf. They thought anyway release the update without any "last change".

We must see the good part of anything. But the bad part (Snow Globe nerf) is so annoying. Why not a 3 good skills + the old same Snow Globe?

I haven't tried Frost post-nerf, but pre-nerf I only used him on defense missions when I wanted a guaranteed, lazy win.  Just throw up a snowglobe and look at a different monitor.  Snowglobe was overpowered, admit it.

Is it good now?  I don't know, I haven't tried it.  Will it be balanced if everyone finds it to be useless?  Yep.  Remember when Rhino's iron skin was power-nerfed into the floor, then buffed slowly back up until he's the most used frame in the game solely because of it? 

Just be patient and give feedback.  CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, not "OMG FROST SUX F*** YOU DE".

Cute. Nice try.

Still Frost sucks (their existence does not make sense now), because another warframes is more fast, do more damage, and the most important thing "another can be more fast and a best option now"

LET'S SELL ALL OUR WARFRAMES AND PLAY RHINO AND NOVA EXCLUSIVELY BECAUSE VARIETY SUCKS AND ONLY THE BEST MUST BE USED. NO ALTERNATIVES OR FUN ALLOWED HERE.

We must see the good part of anything. But the bad part (Snow Globe nerf) is so annoying. Why not a 3 good skills + the old same Snow Globe?

Because Snow Globe permitted a certain "God mode" on Defense missions, making other frames such as Vauban and Nyx obsolete. 

Personally, I don't see any problem with the nerf. It now makes Frost's Snow Globe a little bit more circumstantial. Sitting tight on your &#! in a high level Defense is no fun; now we actually have a challenge. 

It's pretty much what we've been asking for, right?

"Game's too boring DE, I'ma get off Warframe until the next update"