Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Getting Mission Rewarded Mods

RequiemG

Is there anyway you can triple, quadruple, check your mod inventory for Hammershot/Energy Siphon if sorting by name? I don't want to pour salt on a wound, I'm sorry, I just need confirmation on all angles when the situation details are relayed.

I've been looking everytime I login for a Hell's Chamber and Constitution that I got, but were never put into my inventory. They haven't even been counted towards my mod number, only fusion cores have. I've looked through each sorting type.

Well on Friday i did a void mission WITH my friends as the host and we got Coolant leak and Spare parts in the same mission. I check by name and it doesn't show up. it said i had 500+ mods and now it says 470...so those mods literally just disappeared! Am i now out these two RARE mods? Is there a way to see that me and my friends did this mission together cause i dont wanna be out two rare mods that ive been trying to farm for!

I am also receiving this issue. It seems to only generate Ghost/Regen mods and Fusion Cores. I do not receive any in-mission mods or rewards mods. I've lost quite a few rares today from this issue.

As far as I know, I've lost Spoiled Strike and Beserker mods and countless others before I even noticed. (Probably a good 100+ mods today alone.)

Edited by Tostinos

Having the same problem as all of you. No abilites for my Nekro when i claimed him nor for my Carrier sentinel and I am only reciving Fusion Cores from missions. I have sorted inventory probably 100 times trying all way to sort and relogging but still no mods.

Well on Friday i did a void mission WITH my friends as the host and we got Coolant leak and Spare parts in the same mission. I check by name and it doesn't show up. it said i had 500+ mods and now it says 470...so those mods literally just disappeared! Am i now out these two RARE mods? Is there a way to see that me and my friends did this mission together cause i dont wanna be out two rare mods that ive been trying to farm for!

I believe that's another bug, the codex says you're missing a bunch of mods you have.. you can fix it by ranking them up, but I don't wanna go through all of them and do that..

Took some screenshots of the issue while doing an alert that awarded a specific mod, in case it helps:

Before mission, 3 physique mods visible, 287 cores: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=226538441

Mission Report: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=226538493

After mission, 3 physique mods visible, 293 cores: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=226538525

I've double checked some new (to me) mods that I know I should have, (Avalanche from building Frost, for example), and they are definitely not there.

Thanks for looking in to it. Hoping it's just a display error.

Is there anyway you can triple, quadruple, check your mod inventory for Hammershot/Energy Siphon if sorting by name? I don't want to pour salt on a wound, I'm sorry, I just need confirmation on all angles when the situation details are relayed.

I just had a look and the extra Hammershot and Energy Siphon are still missing after sorting by name. I just did the Physique Arua alert i had 9 unranked before i started and 9 unranked when i finished(sorry i for got to take screen shots). i logged out after checking the mods and copied the EE.log to the desktop. i have previously opened a support ticket ID 120237 which contains a EE.log if that helps. let me know i can get more info for you.

Edit Spelling

Edited by pandemoniumXchaos

I believe that's another bug, the codex says you're missing a bunch of mods you have.. you can fix it by ranking them up, but I don't wanna go through all of them and do that..

Wait what? the codex says i DONT have the mod and i cant level it up if i dont have it! so coolant leak and Spare parts disappeared. all my friends got it that mission and NONE of us had that mod. why did they get it but i didnt!? just kinda flustered that two mods ive been farming for in the void dropped and now theres a glitch and i lost them BUT my friends DIDNT. kinda unfair

Took some screenshots of the issue while doing an alert that awarded a specific mod, in case it helps:

Before mission, 3 physique mods visible, 287 cores: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=226538441

Mission Report: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=226538493

After mission, 3 physique mods visible, 293 cores: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=226538525

I've double checked some new (to me) mods that I know I should have, (Avalanche from building Frost, for example), and they are definitely not there.

Thanks for looking in to it. Hoping it's just a display error.

By the look of that it seems if a mod tries to stack it wont. If a new mod tries to open space in the inventory it wont. fusion cores are the exception. I think it has something to do with the stacking mechanism! it would explain why fusion cores are unaffected!

Edited by KibaWesker

Wait what? the codex says i DONT have the mod and i cant level it up if i dont have it! so coolant leak and Spare parts disappeared. all my friends got it that mission and NONE of us had that mod. why did they get it but i didnt!? just kinda flustered that two mods ive been farming for in the void dropped and now theres a glitch and i lost them BUT my friends DIDNT. kinda unfair

The codex can be wrong, though. It said I was missing at least 20 mods that were in my inventory before and after. I'm not saying leveling it up to make it appear is okay or anything, just that that's the only way I know to make them show as owned.

The codex can be wrong, though. It said I was missing at least 20 mods that were in my inventory before and after. I'm not saying leveling it up to make it appear is okay or anything, just that that's the only way I know to make them show as owned.

i also dont mean the mod list i was talking about were it says how many mods i have. Right now i have no proof that i even own it except for my 2 friends who were playing the same mission and got it. it doesnt show up in the codex and doesnt show up in the mod list. its as though i never did anything! :(

After reading this topic I checked my own inventory. Under recent mods I have now 9 rows of fusion cores and none of the mods I gathered the last few days. Watched the total numbers and it only goes up with cores, everything else I should have missing. Played both solo and online(both as host and as client) missions.

Im also having this problem, and i can give hard proof on saturday i trades a normal mod for a flow mod and when i told that person that it doesnt show it turns out he was a Dev and he tried to help me as much as he could but nothing worked when i have acceses to a computer ill log in and mention who it was

So i'm not alone. First bug is, i dont have 2 basic mods for my Trinity after building her. I don't have ANY mod from alert missions in past few days.

I don't have ANY of the mods dropped from mobs/lockers in past few days, only cores. I'm missing ton of mods right now, including some rare ones.
Also, clan mate traded me today Rifle Scavanger (alert reward) and i don't have it in my inventory....

Hopefully everything will be restored soon.

Having the same problem here.

Already issued a support ticket.

Realized it, when I couldn't find the two Gunslinger mods for Alad V runs and it was confirmed when I didn't receive a Tainted Clip mod for an Orokin Derelict Extinction mission I did with my brother. He received the mod without any problem.

Stacking can not be the problem, because I never had a Gunslinger or Tainted Clip mod before (that's the reason I realized them missing in the inventory).

I'm quite sure my account was okay until saturday, because I received the corrupted mods I collected with my brother on saturday evening.

Problem seems to exist since yesterday or today.

Edited by Yaevinn

Just claimed my Rhino from the foundry and realized i didn't get his abilities along with him. Then i go on the forums to found out this is a widespread problem....

tumblr_mg9yc0rTvh1qjccmko1_500.gif

...But on a serious note, i hope you guys can fix this soon. Those Grineer, Corpus, and Infested can't slaughter themselves!

Just claimed my Rhino from the foundry and realized i didn't get his abilities along with him. Then i go on the forums to found out this is a widespread problem....

tumblr_mg9yc0rTvh1qjccmko1_500.gif

...But on a serious note, i hope you guys can fix this soon. Those Grineer, Corpus, and Infested can't slaughter themselves!

It's unfortunate you didn't read the forums before you claimed it. :/ Hopefully it can be reimbursed.

Edited by RequiemG

I too have this annoying issue. I wrote down all the missing mods I REMEMBER (not including countless rare and uncommon ones - the ilsted are the most precious to me) in the support topic (link on the bottom). First time iremember i lost some mods was when i done ODD mission and constantly desecrated corpses with my Nekros - i happily discovered that from one desecrated body emerged r5 rare core (and that equals 2platinum for me) and countless more fusion cores (r3- r5). After 25-30 waves of constant killing and desecrating i opened my mod menu to actually behold my reward (precious rare core) ... The result was - about 20 fusion cores (waaaay to low). BUT i thought that was normal, just i was too excited, so i overesteemed my defence reward, and r5  is one of the few i already have (i still do not know if i have it or not).

2nd time was the same day - after finishing ODE vault run iwas happy to see Overextended in rewards (i was hunting for it a while). After extract animation and loading screen i gone straight to mod management menu and discovered that i have no Overextended mod at all, then immediately closed the game in anger. After i finished watching film i run WF again just to check if mod is there or not - i wasn't supprised ... no mod at all.  I have done some missions and one alert (energy siphon aura), and gone to sleep. To make this story short - next day (yesterday) i lost 2 more mods so remembering the Overextended situation i checked for energy siphon ... I had one maxed and one r0 - just as before the alert. Then a few mods more and 2 from one trading (my mod menu was AFTER trade just AS BEFORE - 2xNarrow Minded some shreds and no Berserker), and somehow my mods "unfused" in the meantime - i had something like 515-520 of them, then fused to around 330-360 and after 1,5 hour and 2 trades in meantime i had over 500 mods again (and so i pointlessly spent like over 120k).

Yeah that's IN SHORT how it was ... i think the developpers messed up something during the zephyr update / hotfixes after Z update . I hope you guys repair it soon because this bug is literally making this game more annoying than fun - what is the point of farming if you get literally NO REWARD AT ALL.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests